Chapter 26

It's been a few days now we spent a lot of time together and we did so many things, we sailed around Santorini and today was our last day here I placed my head on Dom's chest. 

We got up and took a shower and had some breakfast. "How many children do you want." I asked Dom finishing my drink. "Six." he said smirking. "I want four and that's all we having." I said laughing. 

"We've been making love so much are you trying to make a baby with me." I said standing up. "Maybe I am." He said pulling me into his lap and kissing me. 

Amelia's POV 

Dominic you thought you could get rid of me, I won't stop until Julia is dead I said banging my hand on the table. I just have to wait for the perfect time and I'll get Julia. 

I will get my money back and my reputation after I kill both of them. 

End POV 

Jasmine's POV 

"When are Jules and Dominic coming back?" Emily asked laying her head on my lap. "She called last night and said today, so we could go and meet up with Mum." She said rolling her eyes. 

"Jasmine I can't understand what she wants but one thing that's weird  is Ethan, his been behaving weirdly lately he speaks up for Mum he never use to do that." I looked at Emily. "You're right he has been acting wired convening us to meet up with Mum, he would never do that." 

"Let's enjoy the time we have left." 

End of POV 

One thing about Dominic is that he has a high sex drive, but I'm not complaining because I'm the same. Lately, we can't stay away from each other.

We suppose to be on our way to Landon but we are in bed cuddling after having amazing sex. "We have to stop, they waiting for us." I said tracing my hands down his six-pack biting my lips.

"We can be a few minutes late." He said getting on top of me smashing his lips into mine.

Ethan's POV 

"Where are they, we've been waiting for so long what are they doing I'm going to kill them." I said walking up and down frustrated. "Ethan if you don't sit down I'm going to kill you first." Jason said making me sit down. "They just landed Ethan calm down." Emily said looking out the window. 

Jules and Dominic got on and greeted everyone I didn't respond because I am so annoyed. "What took you so long." I said standing in front of them.

"We got healed up Ethan sorry." She said holding Dominic's hand and going to sit down. They started talking as if I didn't exist. "I was not done talking you know." I said rolling my eyes.

The others started laughing. "They in their own world and they are so cute." Emily said making me want to vomit.

End of POV 

"Your brother almost killed us." Dom said laughing. "He can be very annoying." I said looking at Dominic covering us with a blanket.

"I wish we were alone, the things I would do to you." He said whispering into my ear bitting it. "Stop." I said getting all hot.

He laughed so I placed kisses down his neck for making me all hot, and that's one of the things that turns him on. "Jules stop." He said holding in a moan. "What if they see you." He said placing his hand on my waist. 

"They all asleep, I said sucking his skin making sure to leave a mark. "Jules you going to leave a mark stop." He said trying not to moan.

"That's the whole point." I said moving away from him. "I'll get you back for this he said getting up and going to the toilet to cool down. 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Please vote and comment