Chapter 9

I have five bridesmaids, my two sisters, two best friends, and Dominic's cousin, I haven't met her she's currently in Italy.

Today the bridesmaids are fitting their dresses so I'm happy I'll be spending time with my favorite people in the world.

Mum decided that the bridesmaids are wearing maroon silky dresses because the color for the wedding is white, maroon, and grey.

I told my best friends that we'll meet up at the store, and soon as I saw them we did a group hug we almost fell.

"Jules we missed you so much." They said squeezing me. "I missed you guys more." I said making us jump in circles.

I saw Jasmine and ran and hugged her. "Thank you for coming." I said squeezing her. "I wouldn't miss it for the word even though this is not what you really want." She said holding my cheeks.

"Okay, guys it's time to fit the dresses." Mum said getting impatient.

Well, they looked amazing in the dresses. "Now we can finally have lunch right." Angela said making us laugh. "You and food can never tear you apart." Jasmine said laughing.

After lunch, we said our goodbyes I didn't want them to leave we were having such a good time.

Tomorrow is my bachelorette party I wouldn't call it that because it won't be me and the close people in my life.

My mum invited her friends, my aunts, and my cousins, like what the hell, will I get a cake shaped in a dick, or will a hot guy strip in front of me and do a lap dance.

No!!! It's going to be boring as hell we probably going to sip tea and eat cookies, oh don't get me started on them advising me how to behave as a married women the dos and don'ts.

God help me like why can't we just skip all these things they don't even matter.

"What are thinking about." Emily asks looking concerned because of the look on my face right now. "Oh, you know the so-called bachelorette party tomorrow." I said fake crying.

"Ouuu I forgot about that, do I have to be there." Emily said laughing. " I'm not dying alone yes you going to be there." I said pulling her shirt "Okay let go before you start choking me, why are you so violent." She said trying to move my hand.

"I'm not, look at me is violence written on this face." I said waving my hand on my face. "Yes." She said hitting my forehead. "Ouch." I said rubbing my forehead. "Emily move your hand so I can hit you." I said trying to move her hand, damn this bitch is strong.

"You being unfair you hit me first so I have the right to hit you back."

"Not happening." She said running out of my room. "I'll get you back, you just wait." I said screaming into the hallway.

Well, today is going as I imagined my mums friends, and My aunts are all here and the current discussion is how to become a great wife, while we sip on hot tea.

"I just want to go to a club and get drunk I said putting my head on Roslyn's shoulder. "Sameee." she said putting her arm around me.

"Girls can you help me with something upstairs." Jasmine said from upstairs . "Mum we'll be right back." She didn't even hear me because she was so focused on the conversation she was having.

When we got to Emily's room Jasmine was holding two bottles. "Let's get drunk bitches." She said jumping on the bed.

This is one of the many reasons why I love her. "What a lifesaver I thought I was going to die of boredom." Angela said hugging Jasmine.

All I can say is we had the time of our lives but we didn't get too drunk because tomorrow was my wedding.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Please vote and comment ❣