Chapter 4

Dominic and I had to say thank you to everyone who congratulated us, I just wanted to disappear.

The party ended I said goodbye to everyone, I went to my room as soon as I closed the door I let everything that I was feeling out.

I lay down on my bed and I cried into the pillow that I was holding I screamed into it until I felt someone pulling me away from it and into their arms.

I knew it was Emily she smelt like roses I cried into her shoulder and she hugged me so tight.

"I'm so sorry Jules I wish I could do something to stop this." She said crying and brushing my hair down.

"This is....unfair I hate being alive I'm never going to be happy, why would they do this to me." I said crying I've never cried so much.

"We can't let them ruin her life I won't allow it." I heard Ethan say.

"They didn't arrange a marriage for us so Jules has a right to say no." Jasmine said sitting beside me hugging me.

"She just finished university for crying out loud, she still needs to live her life." Eric said walking back and forth.

"Can you'll get your asses downstairs Dad's calling you'll, and Julia stop overreacting you're not the first person to marry someone they don't know and honestly I think Dominic is way out of your league." She said smirking.

"Shut the fuck up Jessica for once can you shut that big ugly mouth of yours up, you not helping get the fuck out." Jasmine said standing up.

Jessica's mouth dropped then she slammed the door on her way out. "Let's all go downstairs to hear what the devil himself wants to say Ethan said walking out.

"Let's wipe this makeup off sweetie." Emily helped me into my bathroom and removed the makeup for me. "Thank you." I said

Then we went downstairs.

"So you heard the announcement I hope you all are happy for your sister and are willing to support her." Ethan started laughing. "You know you full of shit, you still haven't changed are you on a mission to ruin all your children's lives."

"Ethan shut the hell up you always have something negative to say why are you ruining this moment?"

"You got to be kidding me you ruining her life why can't you let her choose who to fall in love with. You made decisions for her, her whole life. She's old enough to choose who fall in love with and marry. Julia can say no well Damn I'm saying no for her."

"This is why I don't want you in this house, just because of your mum I let you step your foot in here."

"Johnsen." Mum said warnings him. "His your son for crying out loud and Ethan don't speak to your father like that."

"Well I came for Julia today and anyway I'm never stepping my foot into this house ever again, my advice for you Jules pack your bags and get out of this hell hole." He said then hugged me and kissed me on my forehead before he left.

Endless tears rolled down my cheeks this is the worst day ever.

"I agree with Ethan you didn't arrange marriages for us why Julies she's only 23 years old and she's capable of making her own decisions but she can't because you'll going to threaten her, so her older brother and sister are making a decision for her, she's not getting married to Dominic and that's final.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Please vote and comment ❣