Chapter 18

I was done shopping and now I'm on my way home, I can't wait to show Dom what I got him. I reached home there was no one in the kitchen, I went to the lounge and found Dom's shirt on the floor and red heels.

Those aren't mine. My stomach dropped placed my hand over my mouth, there were two glasses on the table one had red lipstick.

I walked towards our room and there were clothes on the floor when I opened the door Dom was in bed with Amelia naked.

She was sleeping on his chest. And that's when my heart broke into a million pieces how could Dominic do this to me. I'm so stupid for believing that he wanted to give us a chance.

To think I love him so much I wanted to tell him and this is what he does to me. tears kept on flowing down my face I feel so numb. I walked in and took my suitcase and placed all my clothes when I walked out Amelia was sitting up looking at me.

"Man I forgot how good Dom is in bed, the thing's he did to me on this bed." She said biting her bottom lip. "Dom's mine I told you he was mine but you didn't listen, sorry to break your heart but he doesn't love you.

He told me to come, so I've been here from day one. I was supposed to come tomorrow so we could talk to you about our relationship but I was getting too impatient and you were getting too comfortable." I wanted to rip her throat out so bad.

I couldn't talk because I was fuming inside and I didn't want to cry in front of her so I walked out of the house and asked the chauffeur to take me to the private jet.

I called the pilot and told him I would be going back home today and Dominic would be staying. I didn't want to cry in front of the chauffeur so I wiped the tears that were coming out with my hands.

We got to the jet and I went straight to the bathroom and locked the door and cried on the cold floor.

What was I expecting from Dominic here I thought he loved me he didn't say it but he didn't have to because it felt like he did, but I guess I was delusional.

I was just a game to him. "Mrs. Backheam we getting ready for lift off so please come out of the bathroom."

I got up and washed my face. "I'll be out just give me a second." I wiped my face and saw my reflection in the mirror and my eyes were red.

I walked out and sat in my seat. "Please bring me some water before we take off." I said covering myself with a blanket.

I called both Jasmine and Emily. "Hey, please pick me up at the airport make sure nobody sees you." I said crying. "Jules what happened are you okay." Emily asked.

"Are you crying did Dominic do something, I'm going to kill him." Jasmine said. "We are on our way." they said and I dropped the phone.

We landed and I waited for my sisters, as soon as I saw them I ran towards them and cried. They hugged me back and led me towards the car Emily sat behind with me I was crying on her shoulder. "Dominic you are a dead man where ever you are." Jasmine said driving.

We got to Jasmine's house and sat on the couch. "What happened Jules, you need to talk to us." Emily said holding my hand. "Dominic....cheated on me with Amelia, I found them.....in bed naked. I fall for him we had the best time together we got close. I guess he wanted my virginity." I said crying.

"He played me he was in a relationship with Amelia this whole time." They both hugged me. "I'm so sorry Jules, he doesn't deserve you he never did." Emily said wiping my tears.

"That dick is going to get what's coming." Jasmine said getting up. "You don't have to ever see him again we could leave and go somewhere Dad, Mum, or Dominic cant find us. Tell me what you want to do, we are here with you every step of the way." She said hugging me.

"Can I have ice cream." I said placing my head on Emily's lap. It was late at night and my sisters were doing everything to make me happy and I appreciated it. My phone started buzzing, I picked it up and It has a lot of messages on Twitter and Instagram.

I went on Twitter and everyone was tagging me under Amelia's tweet, it was a picture of them in bed she was sleeping on his chest. Her caption was "Finally back with my bae." with a red heart and a fire emoji. I dropped my phone, Emily picked it up. "That bitch."

It was trending number one on Twitter, Jasmine changed the channel to a news network and they were talking about it. "Dominic Backhem recently got married to Julia Snow but Amelia James posted this picture with Dominic what does this mean.

The newlyweds were reported to be on their honeymoon but Dominic is with Amelia James where does that leave Julia Snow." Jasmine switched off the TV.

I felt like vomiting, I placed my hand on my mouth and ran upstairs to the bathroom I heard Emily and Jasmine screaming after me.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Please vote and comment ❣