Chapter 17

We only had three days left until we go back home, and I want to stay in Bora Bora forever. At the moment we were in the middle of the ocean on a yacht and it felt very relaxing.

I removed Dom's arm that was wrapped around me, I took my silky gown and covered my naked body and walked outside to the deck, and watched the moon.

"What are you thinking about?" Dom asked wrapping his arms around me. "Nothing, the moon is so beautiful." I said placing my hands on top of his learning towards him.

"Let's go back to bed it's cold and you wearing nothing under that gown." Dom said picking me up. We went back to bed and cuddled, "I don't want to go back home." I said tracing my hands down Dom's chest. "If you want to move to Bora Bora just tell me I'll make it happen." He said kissing my head. "You could make it happen?" I asked looking at him.

"Anything for my queen." He said tracing his hand on my cheek. In the morning we went back to the house. "I'm going to the spar so I'll see you later on." I said kissing him and going to the bathroom. I decided to wear something simple, our chauffeur drove me to the spar it wasn't that far, but I wanted to do some shopping after.

Dominic's POV

I already miss her even though she's taking a shower. These past few days have been the best days of my life. Jules makes me show a side of me that I never thought existed. I love her very much even though I haven't told her, but I will tonight. I'll take her somewhere romantic, have dinner then tell her how I feel about her.

I went back to the house, Felicity made me breakfast then after I relaxed waiting for Jules to come home. "Mr. Dominic you have a visitor." she said pointing at whoever was standing behind the door. "Hey, Dom did you miss me. " Amelia said walking in." You got to be fucking kidding me. "What the hell are you doing here." I said grabbing her arm.

"Dom that's no way to treat your best friend." She said rubbing my hand, I moved it away. "Let's have a drink." she said walking to the cellarette. "Amelia I'm on my honeymoon with my wife this is not okay you need to leave. " She sat on the couch. "I miss you, I'll leave before she comes back, now sit down and have a drink with me." she said pushing the glass towards me.

"One drink then you need to get the hell out of here, and I want to make something clear to you there's nothing going on between us there never was anything, back in high school it was just sex we both agreed to that. So you need to stop, I'm married now and I don't want to give Jules the wrong impression." I said taking a sip.

"Fine I understand, I care about you and I consider you my best friend I want you to be happy ." She said smiling. even though that sounded a bit forced. I started feeling dizzy and Amelia's image started getting blurry then I saw Jules that's not possible, what's going on.

The next minute Amelia was sitting beside me and asking if I was okay. Then she started unbuttoning my shirt I tried pushing her back but my body was being wired. "I'm sorry Dom but I love you, I'm doing this for us so we can be together." She said kissing me it felt like Jules was kissing me, I had no control over my body I kissed her back thinking it was Jules.

End of POV

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Please vote and comment ❣