Chapter 32

Today I was finally getting discharged, I can finally go back home and be with my family. I miss spending time with my siblings, but something doesn't add up for some reason when did Mum start treating us nicely and Jessica. 

She hugged me so tight with tears in her eyes but I'm glad that everyone's getting along. My cute niece and nephew came to visit me which made me even happier. 

For some reason I feel like someone is missing I feel empty inside, my heart is not at ease but I don't know why. Mum told me I tripped and fell down the stairs. I'm so clumsy. 

I took a shower and got dressed Mum's fetching me soon, someone knocked on the door "come in." I said zipping my suitcase. A girl with red hair and green eyes came in wearing black clothes with a black cap. 

"Are you Julia Snow?" She asked coming closer. "Yes, I said looking at her folding my arms. "You going to want to sit down for what I'm about to tell you." She said smiling. 

"Who are you and what do you want?" I asked getting anxious. "Who I am is not important but what I have to tell you is." She said taking her cap off. "It's about your family, they lying to you about what happened to you and why you are in the hospital." 

"What do you mean." I asked confused. "Julia you were in an accident and you lost your baby and it's all because of Dominic Beckham." Dominic Beckham where have I heard that name before. "I was pregnant?" I asked shocked holding my stomach. 

I started feeling dizzy my head started hurting everything went blurry, I grabbed the bed to steady myself. I felt her presence behind me. "You lost your baby Julia before you could even hold him or her and it's all because of Dominic." She said whispering into my ear. 

Her words were hurting me, I grabbed my head in pain tears started flowing down my cheeks I felt like I was about to faint. Dominic is your husband but he cheated on you with his best friend he never loved you, he was only using you." She said turning me around. "Stop please stop!!" I said crying falling to my knees and holding my head. 

"I had to tell you the true Julia your family has been lying to you they don't love you they don't care about you, you all alone." She said moving the hair in my face. "No!! That's a lie stop, you hurting me please stop." I couldn't take the pain in my head anymore.

Everything went black. 

Amelia's POV 

Julia's body was on the floor knocked out. "I should just end you here right now, what do you think Jules." I said laughing. I took my gun out before I could shoot her I heard some voices coming towards the room. 

I ran to the toilet and jumped out the window. My job is almost finished Julia will do the rest for me. 

End of POV

When I woke up my Mum and siblings surrounded my bed. "I'm fine Mum, stop looking at me like that." I said putting my hand over hers that was holding my other hand. "No, you not fine Julia we found you on the floor passed out." 

"What did the doctor say? why am I still here?" I asked sitting up. "He said you should stay one more night so they can check on you." Jason said kissing my forehead. "You have to stay Jules."  

I stayed for one more night in the hospital, Dominic never came once which proves that he never loved me and is to blame for everything that happened. 

When they all left I cried into my pillow my heart is shattered I lost my precious baby, I've never felt like this before my heart has a deep hole in it and I don't think it's ever going to heal. 

To think my family isn't telling me the truth about what happened to me is so infuriating how could they do this to me, if it wasn't for that girl I would still believe in their lies. 

Maybe I should give them more time if they don't tell me until the end of this month they don't exist to me. 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡