Chapter 23

Ethan's POV

I was getting ready to go to Paris, I'm so worried about Jules. My phone started ringing it was Mum, she never calls me.

"Ethan thank you for picking up I've been calling you, can we please meet up I have to tell you something." She said finally taking a breath. 

"Mum I'm too busy at the moment can it wait." I asked closing my suitcase. "No, it can't please this is important. " She said panicking. "Okay." What's gotten into her.

"Don't go to the house come to Jessica's place." I rolled my eyes. "Cant we meet up at Starbucks or something." I said sitting down. "Ethan please." Now I have to see this witch. "Fine." 

I placed my suitcase in my car and drove off to Jasmine's house at least I get to see Andrew and Ella, I stopped by a toy shop and bought them something.

Now I'm parked outside her house and I don't want any drama and when Jessica is involved there's always drama.

I rang the door ball Jessica opened the door. "Hey." She said smiling. "Hey." I said shocked, did she just smile at me I must be high. "Come in Ethan. " She said laughing. 

"Uncle Eth!!" I heard Andrew and Ella, I hid the gifts behind my back Jessica took them and I hugged Andrew and Ella picking them up and spinning them around.

You could only hear their giggles in the corridor. I put them down. "Uncle Eth how's Aunt Jules doing. " I asked pulling my pants. "She's okay she'll come and see you soon." I said tickling her causing her to run away. I chased them to the lounge. 

Mum was sitting on the couch watching Tv. "You guys are fast." I said sitting on the couch breathing heavily making them laugh. "Go to your Mum I got you guys something."

They both ran out. "I'm here what is that you wanted to talk about." I asked Jessica walked in and placed a glass with water in front of me."Thanks." Why is she being wired I looked at her then Mum. 

"I firstly want to apologize for the way I treated you back then even now, you guys were just little children and I took out the anger that I had in you, I am so ashamed of myself my anger issue is no excuse for the way I treated you, please forgive me I'm going for therapy now I'm going to change and become a better person and a better sister." She said crying. 

I was too stunned to speak, I didn't realize that I was also crying. I wiped my tears still confused. "It's all my fault if you want to hate someone hate me not Jessica."

"We pressured her into looking after you guys while she was still a child."Mum said crying. "I know I've been a disgusting mother to you and I am so sorry for that, and I don't deserve you guys." she said running her hands through her hair. 

Although I didn't show it the only thing I wanted was my mother's love and support hearing that made me cry even more because I kept this pain that I had from when I was a child to myself.

I walked towards her and nilled down in front of her and hugged her. I couldn't believe it she hugged me. "I'm so sorry that I neglected you and all you wanted was my love I didn't give it to you, I'm sorry." She said over and over and over. 

"I'll be a better mother and person please forgive me and give me a chance to right my wrongs." I never thought this day would come, I placed my head on her lap.

"I love you so much Ethan, I always have." She said brushing my head. "Jules needs you the most right now." I said looking at her. "Where is she I want us all to get together so I can talk to them. I first need to ask them. "Let me make a call first." I said getting up, I looked at Jesicca and pulled her into a hug she started crying.  "Thank you, Ethan." She said hugging me tighter.

I walked out and called Jasmine. "Hey Mum wants us to get together she wants to talk to you guys, it's up to you if you want to." I said walking up and down in the garden.

"Ethan something bad happened to Jules her life is in danger." Jasmine said crying. "I'm on my way." I said and dropped the phone. I walked in and told Mum I have to leave and that we'll talk soon I hugged both of them and said goodbye to Andrew and Ella they were too busy playing. 

Dominic wherever you are you better pray you don't see me. because if you do I'm going to beat the hell out of you then kill you. I said driving fast to the airport.  

End of POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think about Ethan.

Please vote and comment.