Chapter 37

I woke up with Dom's arms wrapped around me, lately we've been inseparable I turn around and place my head on his chest. "Good morning baby." He says kissing my head. "Morning." I say kissing his chest. 

"How do you feel after last night." He says smirking. I heat him on his chest. "I can't feel my legs still." I say closing my eyes. "What do you want for breakfast?" He asks sitting up. "You." I say smirking. "Jules." He says in a warning tone and I laugh. 

"Let's take a shower first." He says and picks me up, We take a shower Dom helps me clean myself I do the same for him. We only have a hot make-out session in the shower. 

After he dries my hair he applied lotion on me and helped me into my clothes I couldn't help but stare at him.

"If you continue to stare at me like that we won't make it downstairs for Breakfast." He says smirking and kissing my cheek. 

Dom gets dressed we go downstairs with me still in his arms, Felicity sees us and I can't help turning red as a tomato. "Breakfast is ready." She says smiling at us. "Thank you Felicity." Dom says taking a seat with me on his lap. 

We eat Dom feeds me. "You not going to work?" I ask turning around and straddling him. "No I'm working from home, I'm not leaving you alone until we find Amelia." He says holding my cheek.

"Don't ever leave me again Jules." He says looking deep into my eyes I can see fear in them. 

"Never." I say pulling him and covering my mouth with his. Dom pulls me closer towards him., I'm sitting just on top of him I can feel him getting hard under me. I place my forehead on his. "I love you so much." I say hugging him.

"I love you with all my body and soul Jules and I will always protect you." He says brushing my hair and kissing my head. 

Brandon's POV 

"asmine we finally meet again after spending that passionate night together, I say closing my eyes going back to that night. I have to see her. My phone starts ringing it's Jules.

"Hey, what's up." I say smiling. "Hey Brandon hope you good." She says. "I'm good and you?" I ask. "I'm good I just wanted to ask if you down to speaking with Jasmine to clear the air about what happened." She said shocking me. 

"Yeah, I was planning on asking Dom to help me but thanks, I really want to talk to her. " I say laughing. " I booked a table for you two to have dinner tonight and get to know each other, the paparazzi won't see you guys." She says. 

"Thank you so much Jules." I say smiling. "Don't let it go to waste, pick her up at 6. bye hope you'll have a great night." She says. "Bye Jules." It's still in the morning I go take a shower and have all the meetings I have for today via Skype with my team. 

End of POV

Jasmine's POV 

I just took a shower I was drying my hair when my phone started ringing it was Jules. "Good morning hope you have goods news for me." I say nervously.

"Good morning to you too, of course I do get ready at 6 Brandon is picking you up, I'll come over to help you get ready later on." She says excitedly. "Thank you Jules you are the best." I say smiling. 

"Jasmine just be yourself, don't runway from him get to know him just have a great time." She says. "I will you the best I love you!" I say she laughs. "Love you too, bye." 

"Was that Jules?" Emily asks walking into my room and sitting on my bed. "Yeah, I'm going on a date with Brandon." I say excitedly.

"What are you wearing? you have to look hot wear something red." Emily says going to my walk-in closest. 

"Jules is coming over later on you two will help me to get ready." I say choosing something to wear now. Emily looks deep in thought. "Emily you good?" I ask. "Yeah, I'm just thinking." She says nervously. Something's not okay I know Emily. 

End of POV 

"Who interior designed our house?" I ask randomly. "Anastasia Ortiz." He says going through documents. "Oh I heard about her, she's really good she recently formed her own company." I say going through my phone. " She did an amazing job with our house." I say smiling. 

"I'm going over to help Jasmine get read, I guess Brandon asked you to come over?" I ask. "Yeah, but I'll drop you off and leave a few bodyguards with you." He says closing his laptop and getting up. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote and comment.