Chapter 19

Dominics POV

I woke up with a headache, what the hell happened. I sat up and saw Amelia sleeping next to me, no no no no no this can't be I said getting up and wearing boxers. "Amelia get the fuck up." What have I done? oh my God, where's Jules. I ran to the lounge, kitchen, and outside but she was nowhere to be seen. "If you looking for that bitch, she's long gone why don't you come back to bed." she said smiling.

"Amelia leave this house before I kill you." I said making my hands into a fist restraining myself from killing this stupid bitch. "What was I thinking being friends with you." Matt told me to end our friendship when he moved away back in high school but I didn't listen and this is what I get for not listening.

I walked towards her, she took a step back for every step I took forward. "If I ever see you again I swear Amelia I will kill you and if you ever try to do something to Julia I'll make your life a living hell." I said grabbing her nack and shoving her against the wall.

She ran upstairs and took her things then left, the first thing I did was take a shower. I took three showers I was so disgusted with myself. I'm going crazy right now, I have no idea where Jules is.

If she saw me with Amelia she must be so heartbroken and all of this is a misunderstanding. Amelia thinks she can drug me and get away with it, I'm going to make her life a living hell she'll want to dig a hole and jump in it once I'm done with her.

I wouldn't stain my hands with her disgusting blood so I'll take everything she treasures most in this world her reputation, money, job, everything.

I got out of the shower my phone kept on buzzing it was my Mum, "Dominic now why would you do this to Julia, to us what did I DO WRONG IN RASING YOU." She said screaming and crying. "I know how it looks but I swear I didn't do anything willingly Mum." I said walking up and down.

"Did you see the news, did you see social media it's everywhere Dominic I just can't do this my poor Julia, I have no energy for this Dominic you better fix this." she said hanging up.

I switched the Tv on and they were talking about me.

"Billionaire Dominic Backhem seems to have cheated on his wife Julia Snow, her family has announced to the media that this may be a misunderstanding and have asked people to stop spreading rumors about the two and that Amelia James is just trying to break them up and that they in good terms.

In my opinion, Johnson Snow does not care about his daughter he's a selfish man who cares about his reputation, if I was Julia's father I would be looking for her because nobody knows where she is and he releases such a statement.

I switched the Tv off and took Amelia's glass and throw it against the wall. I called my team to take the tweet down immediately I got dressed and started packing my bags, I saw Jules's side of the closet was empty.

She probably hates me wherever she is but I love her so much I would do anything to have her in my arms right now, I didn't realize I was crying I wiped my tears away. I called my private detective and told him to find Jules.

I'm going to prove my innocence and I'm going to get my wife back no matter what it takes

End of POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote and comment ❣