Chapter 24

Dominic's POV

I decided to stay out of the public eye until I fully gathered all the evidence I need against  Amelia, I took the glass so they could do some tests on it and see if my drink got mixed with something. I too went to the doctor to see if I was drugged. The private investigator finally called me and told me Jules whereabouts, she's in Paris.

As soon as I get the results I'll go to Paris and try to convince Jules that I didn't cheat on her, I won't let Amelia ruin what we have.   

 The results were exactly as I thought, Amelia did drug me. I made a lot of copies and sent some to the police station I'm opening a case against Amelia. Now I just have to convince Jules. 

End of POV 

Ethan arrived yesterday and he was furious he got even more security around the house even inside the house, he was tracing whoever tried to kill me.

I feel much better now even though my face looks like shit. We were having breakfast. "Eric and Jason are coming tomorrow." Ethan said taking a sip of his coffee. "Really." I said excitedly, I haven't seen Jason in a while. 

"Remember what I told you over the phone Jasmine" I looked at Jasmine and she stopped pouring juice for Emily. "Mum wants to talk to us, so what do you guys say." Jasmine asked looking at me and Emily.

"Let's hear what she has to say, but if it's her telling us to reconcile with Dad I'm leaving." Emily said folding her arms. "I agree with Emily." I said getting up. 

Tomorrow came and Eric and Jason arrived I ran to Jason and jumped on him. "I missed you so much." He spun me around then placed me down.

"I missed you more." He said smiling, his smile dropped as soon as he saw my face. "Who did this?" He asked tracing his hands on my face. "We still don't know." Eric came close and hugged me, he got a close look at my face. "I'm so happy you guys are here." I said hugging him. 

"When I get my hands on Dominic. " Jason said making his hands into a fist. "He better see us three because he's going to get it for hurting Jules." Eric said sitting down.

Later on, we had dinner and talked about the crazy things we did when we were young, it felt so good having them around drinking and laughing together. 

It always has been the six of us having a great time together, Jessica didn't allow us to go out so we did something fun in the house, Ethan got a call. "Don't let him in," He said shouting.

I got up and went to him, "Let me ask my sister." He looked at me. "Dominic is at the gate do you want to let him in." My heart started beating fast what does he want. "I say let him in so we can beat the shit out of him then throw him out but it's up to you Jules." Jason said taking a drink. 

"Let him in." I said and went and sit between Jasmine and Emily. After a few minutes, the door opened and I locked eyes with Dominic before he could take steps towards me Ethan shoved him against the wall.

"The guts you have coming here after what you did to my sister." Ethan pushed him in the face while Eric and Jason were punching him in the stomach.

"STOP!!" I said getting up, they all stopped I walked towards Dominic. "What do you want Dominic." I said looking at him with so much hate. 

"I have proof that I didn't cheat on you Jules." He said picking up the envelop giving it to me. "I would never I love you." I stopped opening the envelop and looked at him.

I sat down and opened the envelope., it showed two tests one from a glass than the other from Dominic. I placed my hand over my mouth. "She drugged me." Dominic said walking towards me but Jason pulled him back. 

Jasmine took the envelope from me. "It's true." She said giving it to Ethan. I had no words so he didn't cheat on me. "Can I please speak to Jules in private." Dominic said looking at me.

Jason looked at me I nodded my head everyone went upstairs to the other lounge. "Jules." He said coming to sit beside me and taking my hand. 

"I can't get the picture of you and Amelia in bed out of my head." I said looking at him. "I'm so sorry you had to see that." He said placing his hand on my cheek.

"What happened to you." He asked examining my face. "Someone tried to kill me." I said holding his hand. "Amelia." He said getting up walking up and down. "I'm sorry that happened to you nobody should be forced to do something they don't want." I said holding his hand. 

"He pulled me into a hug. "As long as you believe me, I don't remember sleeping with her but I took three showers." He said making me laugh.

"I missed you so much." He said kissing my forehead. "I missed you even more." I said smiling. "Okay enough of the lovey-dovey shit." Ethan said coming down the stairs with everyone behind him.

"Apologize to Dominic for beating his ass." I said standing in front of him, they apologized but they treated to kill him if he did anything to hurt me. 

"I still don't like him." Ethan said sitting down. "To the more important stuff, Amelia is the one who sent someone to kill Jules, and he won't stop until he does." Dominic said holding my hand. "He's a very dangerous man so we need to start looking for him." 

"What about Amelia." Emily asked. "Switch on the Tv." Dominic said smirking.

" To more shocking news evidence was submitted to the police that Amelia James drugged Dominic Beckham and took advantage of him to separate him from his wife Julia Snow Beckham, reports have been made that his filing a case against Amelia James and a warrant has been put out for her and other charges are for trespassing  Mr. Dominic's private island, stay tuned for more news on News 24."

I was out of words.   

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Please vote and comment.