Chapter 34

I'm sorry that I wasn't there went it happened, I'm sorry that I couldn't protect you and our baby." He said placing his hand on my stomach crying.

"No, it's not your fault don't blame yourself."I said wiping his tears and placing my forehead on his. "I love you so much Dominic." I said kissing his cheek. 

"I love you more, it's been hell waking up every day without you beside me." He said looking into my eyes. He looked so broken. "I'm never leaving you ever again I will always be with you." I said placing my hands on his cheeks. 

Dominic placed his lips on mine it's been a while since we kissed it felt so good, the kiss started of slow but then it became needy and intense but then we heard someone clearing their throat, it was Emily. "I'm so sorry to interrupt but Mum is calling you'll." Emily said trying not to laugh. 

"We'll be down in a second." I said blushing, Emily left. "Is it true that the doctor told you to stay away from me?" I asked looking hurt.

"Yes, it was for your sake even if I couldn't take it I had no choice, I came every day to see." He said holding my hand. "Don't be mad at your family they had no choice too." He said holding my chin. 

We went downstairs holding hands. I feel so bad for the way I treated them. "I'm sorry for the way I acted." I said looking down, Emily and Jasmine came towards me and hugged me. "It's okay you didn't know." Jasmine said smiling at me. 

"Mum." I said walking toward her and hugging her. "I'm sorry." I said. "It's okay honey, I'm glad you're feeling better." She said holding my shoulders. I hugged all my brothers who looked very worried about me. 

It was getting late we had dinner. "Mum is okay if I go back home with Dominic." She looked at me and smiled. "Of course, sweetie his your husband." She said getting up. "I'll put some food for you'll in case you get hungry. 

We were on our way home once we got there I stood outside looking at the house, the last time I was here I didn't make it back. There are men dressed in black stationed at the gate and around the house. I let out a shaky breath I felt Dominic's hand on my neck I closed my eyes. 

"You safe with me, I won't let anything happen to you." He said kissing my shoulder. He took my hand into his and led me towards the house, I looked around everything is still the same. 

"Are you hungry?" He asked wrapping his hands around my waist from behind. "No, I'm still full." I said resting my head on his chest. "Do you want to sleep?" He asked kissing my neck. Sleep was the last thing on my mind the only thing I wanted was Dom. 

I turned around and placed my hands on his chest. "I just want you to hold me tonight." I said looking into his eyes. He looked at me and smiled. "Let's go to bed."

 I took a shower and wore my silky PJs I waited for Dom to take a shower in bed, when he came out with a towel only wrapped around his waist you could see his V line. I bit my lower lips. Dominic looked at me and smirked then walked into the walk-in closest. 

He came out only wearing his boxers, he came in and wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me into his chest. I really wanted to kiss him, I turned around and placed my hand on his chest going down to feel his six-pack.  

I placed my other hand on his neck and pulled him towards me I kissed him and he immediately responded the kiss was intense he pulled me onto his lap he took my top of we pulled apart to get some air. 

The next minute my back hits the bed Dom is on top of me kissing my neck the moans that came out of my mouth. He pecked my lips.

"Sleep you need to rest, I'll be here when you wake up." He said kissing my forehead. I placed my head on his chest and closed my eyes. "I love you Jules." 

"I love you Dom."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote and comment.