Chapter 10

It's finally my wedding day, I don't know if I should be happy or sad, but I am getting out of this house.

I was still getting my makeup done but for my hair, I had blown out curls pinned to one side.

I was wearing a gown that had my name at the back, mum made us take pictures Dominic's cousin was on her way.

Hopefully, she makes it before the wedding starts because my mums freaking out.

If only I was getting married to someone I love this day would truly be the best day of my life.

Mum came in with my dress, Emily and Jasmine helped me with it. I looked at myself in the mirror with my big sisters standing behind me.

"You know you would make on gorgeous runaway bride." Jasmine said smiling at me.
"You think." I said smirking.

Dad came in and that was a sign that everyone was waiting for me, Jasmine and Emily left the room. "Julia I know we haven't spoken in a while but I want you to know that I love you and I'm doing this for you." I was done talking to him so I stayed quiet.

Dad led me out of the room, we were standing in front of two huge doors then they opened and the music started playing everyone looked at me as I walked down the aisle.

I looked at Dominic he looked handsome, he looked at me until I reached the altar, he was kinda making me feel uncomfortable.

Dad kissed me on my forehead and placed my hand into Dominic's, we looked into each other's eyes.

"Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today to join together this man and this woman in holy matrimony."

The priest asked Dominic. "Do you take Julia Snow to be your wife, to live together in holy matrimony, to love her, to honor her, to comfort her, and to keep her in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." He said and placed the ring on my finger, my heart was beating so hard.

"Do you take Dominic Beckham to be your husband, to live together in holy matrimony, to love him, to honor him, to comfort him, and to keep him in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I....I do." I said placing the ring into his finger holding in the tears. "And now I pronounce you Husband and Wife, you may kiss your bride."

Dominic wrapped one hand around my waist pulling me into his hard chest and the other in my hair, he pulled my face into his and captured my lips.

I was too stunned to do anything, But I didn't want to let him think he affect me so I kissed him back, I placed my hand at the back of his neck and I deepened the kiss, which seemed to turn him on.

Everyone started clapping, I placed my hand on his chest and pulled away from the kiss, he had this look in his eyes that scared me.

Dominic and I turned around walked down the aisle he wrapped his hand around my waist and held my left hand with his other hand. And whispered into my ear. "Well that was not nice of you, I'll make sure to get you back." He said looking at me straight in the eye.

I looked away and saw Eric looking furious as ever, Baylee showed me a thumbs up making Eric look at her funny.

Everyone congratulated us Mum and Dad hugged me, then Dominic's parents.

From today on words, I'm Julia Snow Beckham.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Please vote and comment ❣