Chapter 38

Dom dropped me off at home then he went to help Brandon get ready. "Red is the color you should wear." I say overhearing the conversation between them. Mum is sitting on the bed. 

"Hey Mum." I say hugging her. "Hey sweetie." She says kissing my cheek.

"Jasmine is finally going out on a date I thought you would become a cat lady." She says laughing. "Mum." Jasmine says shocked. "You kept rejecting every boy that came your way."

"I was just not interested." She says sitting down as I start curling her hair. The dress she was wearing was a red tight-fitted dress that went up to her knees it had a slit coming up to her mid-thigh. Jasmine has a very beautiful body. 

Her makeup was done now she needed to wear her dress she paired the outfit with black high heels and a black clutch. She wasn't wearing too many accessories. She looked so beautiful. 

It was 6 on the dot. "Remember just be yourself and have fun okay." I say placing my hands on her shoulders.

"Not you acting like my big sister." she says laughing. "Don't embarrass me Jas." Emily says smacking her ass. "Ouch, you always hit me so hard Emily ." Jasmine says rubbing her bum. "Go his waiting for you." 

Dom came towards me and wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my forehead. Brandon introduced himself to Mum and Ethan. We watched Brandon open the door for Jasmine a gentleman indeed. 

They drove off we had dinner and went back home.

Jasmine's POV 

The car ride wasn't awkward we recharged the restaurant we entered, Brandon pulled out the chair for me.

"It's good to see you again." He says smiling. "I just want to apologize for the way I left without saying anything." I say looking at my hands and then at him. 

"It's okay we found each other." The waiter poured wine for us. "Cheers to finding each other." He said making me laugh lightly. "Cheers." I say and we clink our glasses.  

"I just want you to know that after that night you've been on my mind ever since." He says looking straight into my eyes.

"I tried looking for you in Italy you just disappeared but I'm glad I found you Jasmine I want to know everything about you." He says melting my heart  

"You've been on my mind too, let's get to know each other and see how it goes." I said smiling.

We ate dinner and got to know each other better and I was having a great time. He's so down to earth and so handsome no he's so hot. 

I remember the night we shared and can't help but blush it was the best night of my life. "Why did you turn red as a tomato." He asked smirking.

I look away placing my hand on my face laughing. "Are having flashbacks about that magical night we spent?" He asks smirking at me and making me blush even more

I started feeling very hot. We had dessert and played 20 questions. After that we went on the rooftop it was a bit chilly Brandon placed his jacket on my shoulder. "Thanks." I said holding it closer to me. 

"You are so gorgeous." He says looking straight into my eyes. There's something about his eyes that make my knees go weak. "Thank you." I say smiling. "You quite handsome yourself. " I say smirking. 

"I can't hold myself anymore can I." I didn't let him finish we both wanted the same thing I placed my hand on his neck and smashed my lips with his. He pulled me closer to his chest wrapping his arms around my waist. 

He bite my lower lip asking for permission and I gladly granted it his tongue explored my mouth my stomach was filled with butterflies. I couldn't help but moan into the kiss, he's such a good kisser. We stopped to get some air. 

Brandon placed his forehead on mine our noses touching. "Jasmine." He said as if he was in so much pain. I placed my hands on his face and kissed him I couldn't get enough of his lips. 

This was taking me back to the night we shared but I have to hold myself he felt the same it was only our first date. We finally stopped kissing and looked at each other smiling. 

It was getting late Brandon dropped me off, he opened the door and helped me out. "I had an amazing time Jasmine hope we can do this again." He says holding my hands. "I had a great time, of course I'll go on another date with you." I say smiling. 

"Goodnight." He says then kisses me. "Goodnight." He gives me a warm hug, I love being in his arms. I walk towards the door he waits for me to open the door and get then he drove off. 

I close the door and take my heels off, this was the best date ever. Brandon makes me so shy and all fuzzy I think I've fallen for him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote and comment