Chapter 8

Dominic's POV

My dad told me about my engagement to Julia Snow, I guess her parents didn't tell her because when her dad announced the engagement the look on her face was priceless.

I honestly don't want to marry her I'm sure she feels the same but it doesn't really matter to me because this wedding is just a business agreement.

Her Dad basically sold her, one thing I know for sure is that I don't have a wife even after the wedding, I'm still going to fuck whoever I want. She can do whatever she wants I don't give a damn.

One thing that's going to get on my nerves is that stupid brother of hers Ethan he's a pain in the ass.

End of POV

I was getting ready to go for fitting so I had a whole team working on my makeup and hair, some were choosing the best outfits and jewelry I'd be wearing today.

My mum says I have to look perfect because a lot of people are going to see me and the paparazzi will be following us.

When I was done getting ready, my mum came into my room with a small box in her hand, she opened the box. "This ring is from Dominic put it on so the media can see that you truly are engaged."

It was a huge diamond ring, I placed it on my ring finger. "It looks so perfect on your sweetie ok let's go Samantha is waiting for us."

Emily was done getting ready we met up in front of the house. "You look, gorgeous sis." I said smiling at her. "thanks but did you see yourself you look stunning."

"Thank you." The driver opened the door for us we got in and we were on our way to meet up with Mrs. Samantha. we booked the whole store so it would be just us.

When we got to the store the entrance was filled with paparazzi, The bodyguards had to help us go in.

The paparazzi kept asking me questions about my engagement to Dominic, mum told me to never answer any questions that came from the paparazzi.

We finally entered the building I saw Mrs. Beckham sitting on a sofa on her phone as soon as she saw us, she got up and hugged mum.

"Oh darling it's so nice to see you again and look how gorgeous you look." she said hugging me.

"It's nice to see you too Mrs. Beckham thank you so much you're quite gorgeous yourself." Honestly, she really is Dominic gets his looks from his mum.

"Sweetheart don't call me that, call me Mum soon you'll be my daughter." She said excitedly. Then she hugged Emily we all sat down and had some refreshments but mum didn't allow me to have so I only drank water, I didn't even have breakfast today.

The lady called me into the next room she was going to help me put the dress on. when I saw myself in the mirror I was kinda shocked because it looked way too good on me, it was a strapless dress that hugged my curves in all the right places, it became puffy towards my legs it had a very long train.

After I was done looking at myself I went in front of my entourage my mum and Samantha were crying even Emily. "I can't believe you getting married before me." She said wiping her tears.

"Oh sweetie it looks beautiful on you." she said wiping her tears "You look so gorgeous Julia Dominic won't be able to take his eyes off of you." Samantha said.

Emily gave me a hug. "You look beautiful Jules." Then mum took out a beautiful veil and placed it on my head. "Here's the finishing touch." mum said looking at me up and down. "You look perfect Jules."

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Please vote and comment ❣