Chapter 28

Eric and Jason finally arrived we all gathered in the lounge. "I just want to apologize for the way I treated you guys when we were younger and now.

I had a lot of anger in me and I took it out on you guys, and that's no excuse for the way I treated you, I am ashamed so ashamed. I was supposed to be the big sister you looked up to but I become someone you guys hate." She said crying we were all crying. 

"Please forgive me please I've changed I am becoming a better person give me the chance to be a better sister to you I don't want to lose you guys." She said getting up looking at us.

I didn't know what to say I got up and hugged her. "I'm so sorry Julia." She said hugging me tightly. This was my first time hugging her. I felt Emily joining in on the hug crying. 

Eric and Jason followed Jasmine was the only one who didn't join in, and I understand why she looked up to Jessica so much when we were young but Jessica was very mean to her.

I forgive Jessica if she wants to change and become a better person that's good. Mum was crying we sat down. "Your father and I are getting a divorce." She said wiping her tears. 

We were all shocked besides Jessica and Ethan so he knew about everything.

"You guys have a right to know what's going on but first I want to apologize for neglecting you guys, and being the most pathetic mother, for siding with your father and not standing up for you, I am so sorry for the birthdays, plays, soccer matches I've missed I love you guys with all my heart and I want to be there for everything that happens in your lives." She said crying. 

That was the only thing we ever wanted to hear from her, Emily went to Mum and cried in her lap. She got up and helped Emily up and hugged.

Mum not being there affected us so much hearing her say this made me so happy, We all hugged her and cried so much. She hugged us individually. Dom hugged me after asking if I was okay. 

After that Mum told us why she's divorcing our Dad, I think it's good because he's a dog for doing what he did to think he was cheating on her while she was pregnant with Eric.

We had dinner and spoke so much about the funny things that happened when we were young the things we did behind Jessicas back, Dom, and I announced that we are throwing a house warming party and that everyone is invited. 

Before we left Jasmine and Jessica spoke we gave them some privacy when they came out of the kitchen they were both crying and laughing at the same time holding hands.

This is what I love seeing my family finally getting along and enjoying each others company my Dad can stay out of the picture we batter of without him. We said our goodbyes and left 

This is one of the happiest days of my life, I have the love of my life with me and my family is one. 

Amelia's POV 

Look at you so happy with your family soon all of this will come to an end, I'll take your life and I'll finally have my happy ending. "Keep an eye on them twenty-four-seven, I'll kill her myself just tell me when it's the right time," I said and dropped the phone and drove off. 

End of POV 

The next day we found out that somebody took pictures of us and posted it nobody knew that we were back home Dom wanted to keep it a secret for now so paparazzi wouldn't bother us.

I didn't feel well I vomited this morning its probably something I ate and I wanted to make breakfast in bed for Dom now his taking care of me.

"I want you to stay in bed the whole day, just tell me if you need anything." He said in a serious tone I couldn't help but laugh. "Jules come on, maybe it's something serious please." He said holding my hand. "Okay I'll say in bed and you can take care of me all you want." I said smiling. 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Please vote and comment.