Chapter 29

Dom has been taking care of me I'm not allowed to even walk around the house but now I'm much better I'm sending out invitations to my close friends and family members, I'm so excited.

"Don't work too hard." Dom said then kissed me, I deepened the kiss I don't know what got into me Dom pulled away and placed his forehead against mine.

"Jules if you don't stop I won't go to work." He said breathing heavily. "You should leave Dom but before you do calm down or take a shower " I said looking down at him. 

After Dom took a shower and left I decided to take a nap but I didn't feel well I ran to the bathroom and vomited I thought I was batter I guess the stomach bug is back I said guggling my mouth.

I opened the drawer to take a towel to wipe my face then I saw a pack of pads that were not open and I connected the dots in my head my mouth dropped I placed my hand on my stomach I think I'm pregnant. 

I walked into the room and sat down on the edge of the bed, am I really pregnant I need to make sure I took a shower and I put on a black hoodie, blue jeans, and black Nike sneakers and I took black shades and a face mask so people won't notice me, then I took my car key and drove to a store I bought four pregnancy tests. 

As soon as I got home I went to the bathroom and took the tests I waited a few minutes walking up and down I finally took a look at the tests.

There was a red line OH MY GOD I'M PRAGNENT I said crying placing my hands on my face, these were tears of joy I am so happy right now I can't believe Dom and I are having a baby his going to be so happy. I hide the pregnancy tests where Dom would never look. 

This is the perfect announcement to make at the house warming party Dom and my family and friends are going to be so shocked and happy.

I prepared dinner for Dom and me but I was so nauseous I asked Betty our housekeeper to take over while I lay down.

Time passed I dozed off. I felt Dom's arm around me. "You finally woke up." He said kissing my cheek. "How do you feel, Betty told me you were making dinner for us but you felt sick and decided on laying down if you not getting better Jules we need to go to the hospital." He said caressing my arm. 

"Dom I'm fine please don't worry I am not dying." I said facing him and kissing him on the cheek. "I love you." He said kissing my forehead. "If you get worse I am taking you to the hospital." He said hugging me.

"Okay, Mr. Beckham." I said laughing. We fall asleep but I woke up craving pizza. Dom was fast asleep so I shook him a bit to wake him up. "Dom wake up." I said in his ear, is this man dead. "Dom!!!" I said screaming making him jump up. 

"What did something happen." he said getting out of the bed. "No please get me pizza we haven't had it in a while." I said looking at him sweetly.

"Oh my God Jules." He said rubbing his forehead. "Okay, I'll be back soon." He said then kissed my forehead. Yay, I said getting out of bed and going to the kitchen. In a few minutes Dom was back. 

'I kissed him. "Thank you so much, my love, I said opening the box the smell of pizza invaded my nose and I could not help but go Mmmmm, I took three slices and started eating."This is what I'm talking about." I said dancing Dom looked at me laughing. 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Please vote and comment.