Chapter 6

I went downstairs to see what the chef made for breakfast, Steven is the best chef.

I decided to have Nutella toast with fresh strawberries, so delicious up until my Mum came over and sat down beside me.

"Oh sweetie look what I found, this is the most beautiful dress. It would look gorgeous on you, we can start planning for the wedding." I rolled my eyes and got up with the plate in my hand.

"Mum I want nothing to do with this marriage, do whatever you want. I'll be in my room" I said going to my room.

"Don't be like that, come and sit down Julia." I kept on walking but stopped, turned around, and looked at her. "You decided to arrange this marriage between Dominic and I so you do all the planning yourself, I don't even want to see the dress." I said then walked away.

"Tomorrow we going dress fitting Julia and you going whether you like it or not." She said following me into the garden.

"There are only three weeks left for your wedding, time has passed you need to get some rest and look beautiful. I don't want to see bags under your eyes and you should watch what you eat." And I just lost my appetite with all her talking.

"I'm going to see where Emily is Mum so please don't follow me, give me a break. I told you, you can do whatever you want. You love planning events so have fun and leave me out of it."

I went to Emily's room and she wasn't there, I wonder where she is let me call her. The phone started ringing but still no response, maybe she went out.

I decided to go back to my room to watch a movie keep myself busy. I went through my phone, I had a lot of notifications on Instagram and Twitter.

On Twitter Dominic and I were trending number 1 worldwide it's really shocking, but I'm not surprised.

News networks reported about this so as weekly gossip magazine, I guess we broke the internet. Some people were happy and some were not happy at all.

All the girls that want Dominic are probably talking shit about me, I saw one tweet that said " why would he get married to Julia Snow like he is so out of her league. She's not even that pretty." I rolled my eyes.

Excuse me it's the other way around I don't even want to marry him, I wish I could tweet this but I know I would be dead before sunset, so I'll just keep it to myself for now.

As soon as I'm out of this house I plan to do a lot of things that will upset my parents so I look forward to that.

Even though I know I won't have a happy marriage, I'll just continue living my life as if Dominic doesn't exist.

He can do whatever he wants. We can treat each other like strangers for all I care, I just want this wedding to be over and done with.

I know my mum will tell the media lies about how happy and in love we are with each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote and comment ❣