Chapter 43

Dom's POV

Amelia removed the tap on my mouth very harshly. "Your precious wife is on the way to safe you, now I can finally end you both and the brat in her stomach." She said tracing her hand down my chest.

My whole body hurts I've been trying to untie myself this whole time and I'm close.

"You just had one thing to do Dominic now look at the situations we in, we could be on our honeymoon right having the best time but you chose her over me."

I've been here the whole time I met you first, we were together back in high school but you made a fool out of me." She's so delusional.

"We were never together Amelia sleeping with you was the worst mistake I ever made, and I ended things before they became serious I apologized and told you that I didn't love you my feeling have always been clear I never promised you anything." I said breathing heavily.

"No my feeling for you were strong before we had the friends with benefits thing I've always loved you Dominic I thought we would end up together." She says with tears running down her face.

"If I can't have you nobody can, I'll kill Julia first then you and myself we can all die. what do you think?" She says sitting on my lap kissing my cheek.

"I regret the day I met you." I said trying to get her off my lap. She stands up.

Her phone started ringing. "I hope you alone if not Dominic dies." She drops the phone. "Your Queen has arrived." She says smirking.

"Don't you dare lay a finger on her." I said trying to get up. "Don't worry baby I'll make it quick she won't feel a thing."

End of POV

"Guys please stay here I'm the only one that can go in." I said getting out of the car. " Julia are you insane she'll kill you." Jasmine said pulling my hand.

"Not if I kill her first, nothing is going to happen to me I'll even call you and put you on loud speaker. I'll press her buttons and when I hit the nail I'll say now then you guys can open fire." I said looking at her and Emily. "Ok, just come back to us alive." Emily said holding my hand.

I walked through the abandoned building until I got close to where Amelia was keeping Dom, I could hear talking more like screaming. I knocked on the door.

"Your Queen has arrived." Amelia says "Don't you dare lay a finger on her." Dom said. "Don't worry baby I'll make it quick she won't feel a thing." She plans on killing me.

"Jules get out of there Amelia dosen't want to talk." Jasmine say worriedly. "Shuuuu I know what I'm doing stay quite." I push the door open I see Dom and Amelia with two guards standing behind he.

"Glad you finally here Julia, now the show can finally begin." She says walking towards me.

She stops right in front of me and looks at my stomach. Thank God I put something to shild my stomach from any blows from her.

"You really thought coming here would save Dominic, you just made things easy for me. I'm going to kill you and Dominic is going to watch."

"Dom will never love you even after you kill me." I said balling my hands into a fist." Amelia pushed me against the wall. "What's so special about you Julia." Amelia tries to wrappe her hand around my neck I push her back.

"Dom and I didn't like each before but we were stuck together so we accepted the situation we were in and got to know each other then we fell in love."

"You never going to have that with him, what's the point of you doing all of this you have blood on your hands your life is over the police are after you. Do you know how pathetic you are Amelia all of this for a man who will never love you." I said stepping towards her.

"Shut up you have no idea what you talking about and who the fuck you calling pathetic." I looked behind her and saw that Doms hand were free.

I said now and kicked her in the stomach. Shots went off the two bodyguards were dead and Amelia was on the floor holding her stomach. " You bitch you going to pay for that." She said getting up.

Dom pulls her back and chokes her. I pull out my gun and point it to her head. "You wanted to kill me so bad but you the only person dying today Dom let go of her."

Amelia tries taking her gun out but I pull the trigger and shot her between her eyes. "That's for my baby." Dom came towards me and wrapped his arms around me. "It's finally over, we can finally be happy.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

What do you think of Amelia?

Please vote and comment