Chapter 3

"Look at you, finally going to work for J Enterprise." Ethan said laughing.

"Oh please don't even get start." I said rolling my eyes.

"You can always run away you know." I gave him that are serious face.

"Trust me you're not the first person to tell me that, but you know I can't do that."

"Is Ethan telling you to run away again Jules?" Jasmine said putting her arm around my shoulder.

"How did you know?" I said laughing.

"We all know Ethan is the rotten potato in this family." She said pushing Ethan.

"Oh come on sis you know we both are or should we go down memory lane..."

Before he could finish what he was saying Jasmine shoved a pizza roll in his mouth. And Ethan kept on mumbling words we couldn't hear.

"Yeah don't listen to him, he's talking a whole lot of crap." Jasmine said nervously.

I couldn't stop laughing. "Jules my baby look at you all grown up." She said wiping her imaginary tears away."

I gave her I huge hug, we could hear Ethan and Jasmine arguing in the back.

I was having a great time until my parents ruined the moment.

"Come on guys this is not how you behave at an important event, I taught you better than this." Mum said annoyed.

"Yeah, I'm getting a drink, do you guys want anything." Ethan said walking away.

"Ethan have some respect I'm still talking to you." Here she goes again.

"We weren't even doing anything, why do you always have to kill the vibe Mum. We celebrating after all relax." Ethan said pouring drinks for us.

Mum just rolled her eyes. "Anyways Julia there's someone I want you to meet, I need you to act like a lady okay be sweet and nice." She said pulling me away from my siblings.

"Mum wait who exactly am I meeting." I said stopping her. "You meeting Dominic Beckham now come on we don't have time for this." She held my hand as if I was going to run away or something.

"Julia it's been a while it's so good to see you." Mrs. Samantha Beckham said giving me a tight hug. "It's nice to see you too." I said smiling at her.

"Beautiful as always." Mr. Dave Beckham said shaking my hand. "Thank you." Next to him stood the one and only Dominic Beckham.

I could feel him staring at me as I greeted his parents. He looked at me up and down until we locked eyes for a while until I looked away.

"Dominic this is Julia Snow I know it's been a while since you two saw each other. You probably don't even remember each other. " his mum said laughing.

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you Julia Snow." He said taking my hand and kissing it. "The pleasure is all mine, Dominic Beckham." This is awkward.

My Dad clinked his wine glass getting everyone's attention.

"We have a big announcement to make everyone, I am glad to finally say this. Dominic Beckham and my beautiful daughter Julia will be getting married in 2 months' time."

My stomach dropped I could feel the tears forming in my eyes but I had to hold them in, my parents would kill me if I started crying right now.

"Cheers to these two and may they be happy." Everyone said cheers besides my siblings.

I don't want this, they made decisions for me my whole life couldn't they just let me choose who to fall in love with and marry.

I am filled with so much anger right now I wish I could say something stand up for myself but I can't.

After the announcement they made me and Dominic take pictures together, so he wrapped his arms around me and gave the media his best fake smile.

I couldn't even smile I didn't want to. But my mum acted like she was hugging me instead she told me to smile then kissed my cheek.

So I did as I was told I gave my best fake smile but at that moment I wanted to burst out in to tears and take this feeling I have in my chest away.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Please vote and comment ❣