Chapter 44

A shot went off and I felt Dom becoming stiff, I felt something warm flowing down my hand when I looked at my hand it was blood. I looked up at Dom he had a painful look on his face.

His weight was on me I layed him down and tore a piece of his shirt to press on the wond. Jasmine was still on the line.

"Call the ambulance Dom just got shot please hurry." I said crying trying to keep Dom awake. "It's on the way don't worry we on our way to you."

"Please stay with me, don't close your eyes, don't leave us Dom." I said holding his face kissing his forehead. I heard shots go off closer to where we were. The door opened and I saw my sister's running towards me.

"Jules are you okay?" Emily asked holding my shoulder. "The ambulance and the police are close." Jasmine said trying to reasure me. "He's losing a lot of blood." I said holding his hand. "He feels so cold." I said looking at my hands filled with Dom's blood.

We heard the sirens, there's still time to take the bullet out and save him.
But then I felt something running down my inner thigh and this pain I felt in vagina when I looked down the jean I was wearing turned black between my thighs.

I placed my hand on my stomach as the pain got worse I cried out in pain both my sister's were on my sides. "Jules what's wrong?" Emily asked holding my arm. "The baby I'm bleeding I'm having a miscarriage" I said crying.

Please no I can't lose my baby again. "Just stay calm the ambulance is here Jules stay with me and keep breathing." The pain was so excruciating that I felt like I was going to pass out. "Please." I said before passing out.

Emily's POV

"Jules say with us." She passed out as the paramedics walked in they attended Dominic then the others started helping  Jules we told them what happened and they were carried down to the ambulance.

We met up with Jason and Ethan they were shocked to see Dominic and Jules being carried out but we explained everything and drove behind the ambulance to the hospital. Jasmine called Mum and Dominic's parents we would all meet up at the hospital.

I prayed for both of them and the baby, this was all so heartbreaking I can't even fathom how Jules would feel if she lost both her husband and baby.

When we got there they were both taken to ICU all we can do is wait, when Mum arrived she couldn't stop crying Ethan hugged her. I had my head in my heads leaning down. Then Dominic's parents arrived looking so devastated. His parents were a mess.

God please save them I said as I felt my tears running down my face and  hands.

After a few hours the Doctor came with a stright face no emotions showing.

"We were able to save the baby Julia was under a lot of stress and it caused her to almost have a miscarriage please make sure that she's in a healthy environment with no stress if anything happens and she's under any stress she will lose the baby." He said.

Thank God I said hugging Jasmine. Then another Doctor came towards us. "Dominic made it the surgery was a success but he needs a lot of rest so please take good care of him when he gets discharged."

"Can we see him." His Mum asked. "Not yet but I'll send someone to tell you when you can." He said. "Thank you Doctor. Dominic's Dad said.

"If it's possible can you put them in the same room." Mum asked the Doctor. "Yeah let me go tell them to put them in the same room." the Doctor said then walked away.

"Thank the Lord they both okay."  I said sitting down next to Ethan.

End of POV

Dominic's POV

My body hurts everywhere especially my shoulder that's probably where I got shot. I opened my eyes and saw Jules sleeping in the bad next to mine, what happened why is Jules in hospital.

The whole family walked into the room Mum ran to my side and held my hand. "Oh Dominic how are you feeling." She said crying. "I'm in a lot of pain Mum." I said closing my eyes. "Just relax son don't move a lot." Dad said placing his arm over Mum's shoulder.

Jules was still unconscious so her Mum and siblings were holding her hand and kissing her forehead. "What happened to Jules?" I asked and everyone looked at me.

"After you got shot She started bleeding she almost lost the baby Dominic." Jasmine said looking at Jules while holding her hand. "What thank God they both okay." I said closing my eyes taking a deep breath.

"She shouldn't be under any stress so both of you will be staying at my place  me and your Mother are going to look after the you'll  untill Jules gives birth we'll help with the baby too." Jules Mum said.

I just nodded my head and said thank you because the state we both in we  can't take care of each other.

End of POV

I woke and the first thing that came to mind was my baby. I placed my hand over my stomach and I could still feel a bump. "My whole family was in the hospital room. "Yes the baby is fine Jules." Mum said brushing my hair out of my face and kissing my forehead.

I looked to my side and saw Dominic but he was a sleep. Thank God they both okay. "Jules how are you feeling sweetie?" Doms Mum asked holding my hand. "I'm feeling better." I said smiling. "That's good to hear" Doms Dad said smiling at me. "Take it easy okay." Ethan said placing his hand on my leg.

After a few Months

Dom and I moved in with my Mum and they all have been talking care of us, Jasmine stayed a few days which I really appropriated because she's a very busy person so is Jason.

Dom was healing and feeling much better we were currently in our room. "I love you so much Jules and I can't wait for our baby to be born ." He said smiling at me. "I love you Dom and I can't wait too just one month left and we'll be holding our baby in our arms." I said holding his hand.

"By then I'll be all healed up and we can go home and start living this new life with no problems just you,  me and our baby." He said placing his hand on my huge bump and kissing it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a while since I updated this book just one more chapter until it's over

Thank you to those who vote and comment I really appropriate it

❤❤❤