Chapter 15

I woke up in my room, but how did I get here. It was probably Dominic, he walked in with a tray and placed it on the bed.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." He said sitting down. "Good morning prince charming." I said walking into the bathroom.

I washed my face and gurgled my mouth, then I sat on the bed and started eating. "This is delicious." I said smiling. "Of course it's delicious I made it." He said I know he's lying. "Feed me." He said coming closer.

"No, I'm not sharing." Dominic took my plate. "I'm going to eat every single thing on this plate." He said treating me. "You want me to just feed you." I said laughing.

I ended up sharing my breakfast with Dominic. "I didn't make this Felicity did." He said laughing. "I know it would probably taste awful if you made it." I said laughing.

I took a shower then brushed my teeth, after that I wear a short sundress with roses. Dominic was standing behind me, he placed a necklace around my neck.

It was an infinity sign with a small heart in the middle. "It's so beautiful I said turning around to face him.

"Not as beautiful as you." He said making me blush. "Thank you," I said then kissed his cheek. " So what are we doing today?" I asked walking out of the room.

Today we did a lot of things like scuba diving, parasailing, jet-skiing. We had so much fun, Dominic had someone taking pictures of us.

It was getting dark so we went home, I saw Felicity in the kitchen. "I see you guys had a lot of fun." She said looking at the pictures."

"We did." I said laughing, there was this one picture where Dominic was screaming and clinging to me. "I'm going to take a shower I'll see you later.

After showering I wrapped a towel around my body and started drying my hear, I saw a black box with a letter it said

"Meet me on the beach, wear this dress in the box I chose this color because I know it's going to look sexy on you.

-Dom

I opened the box and saw a short backless red lace dress it's so beautiful. I wore the dress then curled my hair, I wore the necklace Dominic got me.

I walked out of the house and saw candles, they were leading me towards Dominic. He was standing in front of a table surrounded by candles and roses.

He walked towards me took my hands into his. "You look so beautiful and sexy, red is definitely your color." He said then kissed my cheek. "You look quite handsome yourself Dom."

"Well thank you Jules." He said leading me towards the table and pulled out the chair for me.

We sat down a waiter came and gave us drinks. Dominic wanted us to get to know each other better so we spent dinner talking to each other about our lives, likes and dislikes.

Dominic held my hands and said "I wanted to apologize to you for the way I acted in the beginning, I've never felt like this before I want us to give this marriage a chance if you want to." He said looking deeply into my eyes.

"I feel the same way and I want to apologize for judging before I even got to know you." I said smiling at him.

We hugged each other then Dominic placed his hands on my cheeks, he kept on looking at me then my lips. I was doing the same I wanted to kiss him so bad.

Dominic smashed his lips against mine, this kiss was different from the wedding one. He sucked on my bottom lip and bit it, I couldn't help but moan which made him smile.

He wrapped his hand around my waist pulling me closer and the other on the back of my neck he left kisses down my neck, but I wanted his lips on mine so I pulled his face towards mine and kissed him.

We were kissing in sync I wrapped my hands around his neck his tongue explored my mouth, when we stopped we were out of breath.

Dominic placed his forehead on mine. "You drive me crazy Jules." rubbing my bottom lip with his thumb, then we walked back home holding hands.

We stopped in front of my room. "Goodnight Jules." He said kissing my forehead. There were a lot of things going through my mind and Dominic was one of them, I wanted him and I'm sure he felt the same way.

He was about to walk away when I pulled his collar and smashed my lips against his, Dominic wasted no time responding to the kiss.

I wrapped my hands around his neck, he picked me up I wrapped my legs around his waist. "He opened the door walked in and pinned me against It.

He locked the door as he kissed me, I unbuttoned his shirt and traced my hand down his six-pack. He walked towards the bed and placed me on it before he hovered over me.

He kissed me down my neck to my shoulder as he took the dress off of me, he unclipped my bra and kissed the valley between my breasts. I knew today I was losing my virginity

Dominic suddenly stopped. " Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked caressing my cheek.

"I want you Dom." I said kissing him. Then we spent the whole night making love, the only thing you could hear was our moans as we continued to pleasure each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote and comment ❣