Chapter 3: I Meet The Main Cast

Last night, I spent the rest of my time writing down all the things I could remember from the novel on my laptop. The novel was an important memory for me, so I had read it a few more times, not to mention, my friend asked me for a lot of references while he was writing, so I still remembered quite a bit about the story.

The next day I got up early, took a shower, and dressed in the new clothes that I ordered online. The delivery system here was quite fast, delivering the package within 12 hours. I even got myself a dimensional ring, with a storage capacity of 1500 cubic metres. Cost me a couple of million R.

I had also checked my bank amount and there was 1 Billion R in it, which in my previous world currency was approximately 12.5 Million USD. The Aurum Guild really had a lot of money, befitting their #5 Rank in the entire human realm, considering I had millions in my account, and that was when I wasn't counting the various shares I owned.

I cheerfully walked to the staff room, knowing that I didn't have to worry about money in this world.

A sudden burst of Aura hit me as I opened the staff room door, drenching my flame of excitement.

'Right, I forgot. Money wasn't the only thing that ruled this world.'

I calmed myself in a moment and glanced at the black-haired man sneering at me.

'This prick is really getting on my nerves.'

I hadn't met this guy for the past few days yet he just couldn't let me go. Well, thanks to him, I did realise that to survive in this world, what I needed more than money was power. I would have to ask one of the instructors to teach me how to fight. Thankfully, Ray was more of a brain than brawn, so it wouldn't seem weird to ask them.

Miss Misa approached me. Ray was quite pleasing to the eyes too, but world-class beauties were really on another level, defying the laws of physics. Despite being in her thirties, she still looked like she had just graduated from being an adolescent. Not surprisingly, as far as novel clichés go, she was the homeroom professor of Rhian's class.

"Nervous for your first class, Mr. Laxon?", she asked, in her sweet voice that could make even the angels turn towards it.

"Mr. Laxon?", she called again.

I brought myself back to reality.

"Ah, yes Miss Amore. I do feel a little nervous, but I guess I am getting a bit better."

"I see.", she gracefully replied, before turning back and walking towards her desk.

Suddenly, a thought crossed my mind.

'Appraisal'

Name: Misa Amore

Rank: S+

Stats:

Strength 10.2

Stamina 10.1

Agility 14

Perception 15.3

Magic Power 16.2

Intelligence 7

Charm 8.6

Abilities:

Drifting Steps(★★★★): A special technique that increases the agility of the user as they move. Upon full mastery, it can allow the user to teleport short distances. [Advanced Level]

Skills:

Voice of The World(SS): The world is submissive to the user of this skill, shaping itself to their wishes. The user of this skill can change their surroundings just by voicing their thoughts.