Chapter 33 : The Realms Outside - Part 2

The Fae Forest was the haven of the Elves and Beastmen on Earth.

The landmass they had occupied was initially the dry continent of Australia. But when the Elves, along with their abundant natural mana, relocated on it, a huge wave of fertility hit the land body, giving birth to a huge woodland.
The new-born forest was mesmerising as if it had been pulled straight out of a fairy-tale, home to many enchanting extra-terrestrial flora and fauna. At its centre stood a castle made from different trees and gorgeous minerals entangled to give it its exquisite shape.

In its grand audience room, Nyra stood with her head bent down. Towering above her was Camelia, the High Queen of the Fae Forest and Nyra's grandmother.
Despite living for more than a millennium, the High Queen still maintained her unearthly beauty. Her long locks were brown as the earth below, and her eyes were greener than grass, wet after rain.
Nyra's grandmother had always carried herself with confidence, as the Queen of the Woodland Races, as well as an SS+ Rank Awakened. She was the most elegant woman Nyra knew, who never let her emotions get the best of her.

And now, that same queen had an expression full of such rage, that the entire Forest could have burnt down, leaving nothing but ashes. And Nyra knew that this break in character was due to her reckless actions.

"Do you have any idea what you just did?" Camelia screamed. "You illegally entered the Human Continent and broke the Treaty between the Five Races."
"My apologies, High Queen. I have no words to describe my immature actions." Nyra bowed down on one knee. Behind her Max and the two Moonlit Elves followed her examples.

"Do you think an apology will cut it? You might be the Future Queen of the Fae Folk, but that doesn't mean you can just ignore the rules!"

"I apologise for my irresponsible actions." Nyx once again apologised.

The sincerity in her granddaughter's voice was clear, so Camelia knew that Nyra was truly reflecting on her actions, but as the High Queen, she still had to punish the criminals. She took a seat on the throne behind her, her forehead furrowing from worry.

Her two pet chameleons slid down from the flowery wooden branches of the thrones, and into Camelia's lap, rubbing their scaly chins on her palms.

As Camelia was contemplating her decision, an Elf appeared at the entrance of the audience room. As she walked down the flower-laden hall, a herald announced her arrival.

"Presenting the High-Prophetess of the Stargazing Elves, Lady Sylvia Stargazer."

The Elf was a tall woman with night black skin and glowing white eyes and hair, much like the Moonlit Elves that were bowing before Camelia. If there was one difference, it was that instead of a crescent moon on her forehead, Sylvia's face was covered in twinkling white spots, much like the constellations glowing in the dark sky.

Among the Stargazing Elves, it was a common belief that the more stars you have on your body, the stronger your Clairvoyance powers would be. In all of Elven history, Sylvia was the first Elf to have over a thousand stars glowing all over her body. Her strong powers gained her a reputation not only among the Elves and the Beastmen but also among all the other races.

"Hail to the High Queen Camelia Magicflower, fair and wise, whose grace and wisdom shine like the stars above. May your rule be blessed and your people prosper under your reign." Sylvia greeted her with a bow.

"What are you here for, Lady Sylvia?" Camelia asked her. "If it isn't important, please request an audience for later. I am having an important discussion with my granddaughter."

"Your Highness, I am here in regard to your granddaughter. I humbly ask you to not punish First Princess Nyra Magicflower for her actions." Sylvia requested.

"Lady Sylvia, I am aware that you hold quite an influence among the Elven society. But that still doesn't give you the power to veto any punishments I grant out, especially to my family."

"My apologies, Your Majesty. I wasn't trying to diminish your powers in any way. I only requested this because Lady Nyra went to the Human Continent on my orders."

Instantly, a fearful Aura descended on the hall. Sylvia tried to fight against Camelia's SS+ Rank Aura, but her A+ Rank Aura couldn't even soften the blow. Sylvia was forced on her knees.

"Lady Sylvia, what madness captured you that you would send my granddaughter to the Human Continent. That too, by breaking the Treaty."

"Y-your Highness..." Nyra's voice groaned.

After a long moment, Camelia finally lifted her Aura. "Now explain!"

"Your Highness, a while ago, I received a very strong divination from the stars that Nyra had to visit a certain Dungeon in the Human Continent." Sylvia replied, a bit shaken from the High Queen's earlier burst of anger. "I can swear on my powers that this action was necessary for the survival of the Woodland Races. This is why I requested Lady Nyra to travel to the Dungeon, even if it meant breaking the Treaty."

Hearing the situation, a deep sigh escaped Camelia's lip. This is problematic.

Stargazing Elves were very proud of the divinations. Since Sylvia, the High-Priestess, swore on her powers, it means the divination was true.

"Fine! I will take care of the business with the Treaty." Camelia finally relented. "But Sylvia, I truly hope what just happened will help the Elven and the Beastmen Races."

"I thank you for your forgiveness, High Queen." Sylvia and the rest bowed to the throne.

"Nyra, since I have forgiven you for your mistake, make sure you fix them, too. Go rescue Tamara from the Human Continent." Camelia gave out a final order.

"I have already made preparations for it, my Queen."

As the five left the hall, Nyra and Sylvia decided to take a walk in the Forest.

"Lady Sylvia, thank you for your aid." Nyra bowed to her saviour

"It's okay, Nyra. It was me that got you into trouble after all."

"No!" Nyra shook her head. "You may have advised me to go to the Human Continent, but the final decision was still mine. You don't hold any responsibility over what I chose to do."

Sylvia just smiled at Nyra's humbleness. "You will become a great Queen later, Nyra."

"Thank you for your kind words." But her voice then took a gloomy tone. "My apologies, Miss Sylvia, but I wasn't able to gain a Spirit at the Human Continent."

"Spirit? What are you talking about?"

"The thing you said I would find at the Dungeon. The Humans took the Spirit away from me."

Sylvia looked at her in confusion. "Nyra, I don't know what you were supposed to find in that Human Dungeon, but the stars reveal to me that you have already achieved your objective in the Human Continent."

"How is that possible? I couldn't get anything there. I even lost one of my trusted subordinates in the process."

"I don't know how you have saved the Elven Race." Sylvia looked up at the bright sky, reading the constellations hidden by the bright sun. "But the stars tell me, that what you did, will trigger the beginning of a very fateful meeting."