CHAPTER- 36

_____________✨✨

Dil Kahe Ke Aaj To Chupa Lo Tum
Panahon Mein
Ke Daar Hai Tum Ko Kha Doonga
Dil Kahe Sambhal Zara Khushi Ko
Na Nazar Laga
Ke Daar Hai Mein To Ro Doonga..

O Karti Hoon Sau Vaade Tum Se
Baandhe Dil Ke Dhaage Tum Se
Yeh Tumhe Na Jaane Kya Hua

Khuda Jaane Ke Mein Fida Hoon
Khuda Jaane Mein Mitt Gaya
Khuda Jaane Yeh Kyun Hua Hai
Ke Ban Gaye Ho Tum Mere Khuda

_____________✨✨

He broke the kiss and looked at her, who was breathing heavily still closing her eyes, he joined their foreheads and wiped her wet lower lip.

"Open your eyes Mrs. Raghuvanshi" he whispered but instead of opening her eyes she hugged him tightly, hiding her face in the crook of his neck.

He smiled and hugged her tightly.

"No need to take her words to heart, you know you are the best just the way you are!"

"Now let's clear this matter first we will deal with it later" he said softly and she broke the hug slowly and looked down feeling shy.

He giggled looking at his red fuggi baby.

"I guess we should go to them or else they will think we are going to have kids here only" He said passing notorious smiles making Akshita blush more.

She didn't say anything and caught his hand while he led her to his siblings who were waiting for them near their car giving them a teasing look, They looked at Kajal and Ekansh spoke.

"See Kajal, I gave you the proof! I'm happy with my wife, you don't love me you are just obsessed with me, if you truly loved me you would have accepted the fact I am married now, You should have respected my choice"

"I would have said these things at home only but I didn't wanted to create any scene there, it would have only cause problems to you, I will go back but you will stay here, your relationship with others would have not be same after that"

"Understand it kajal you deserve someone else!"

"Ekansh I..I love you, I don't care if you love me or not but I want you to be with me!!!" She said

"Why can't you see me as more than a friend??" She asked, being angry and tears rolling, Akshita felt bad looking at her tears.

Whatever it is but she has feelings for Ekansh whether it is obsession or what but she is hurt too.

"Try to understand I never had feelings for you and I am just a mere attraction for you" he tried to make her understand but to no avail.

"Kajal listen!" This time Akshita said

So, for a moment, let's consider whether you really love him! But if you love him then you should think about his happiness too not only yours, what's the point of tying the person with you who is not happy with you, it's better to leave them, no one likes sacrifices but when you start caring for someone your heart will change and your mind will change, you think about giving everything to your partner which makes them happy, you will realize it when you find the one you really love" Akshita said each and every line very softly so that she can understand, Ekansh heard everything very carefully.

"What would you have done if Ekansh loved someone else and you loved him?" Kajal asked suddenly.

Everyone looked at her in shock when she replied, "I would have left him the same day!".

"Maybe we didn't know each other before we got married, our marriage was just a compromise for our elders like you said, but it's not that we love anyone outside of us, so we've gathered here out of understanding and conformity. If I loved him and he wanted someone else, I would leave him! To me, there is no reason to be surprised if the person you love is happy with someone else. If he's happy, let him be who he is."