Chapter 1-5

return
Male supporting, please don't blacken
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 1 Blackening 001% Dress up as a spirit beast cub.

    Bloody twilight, the time of the devil.

    When the sky was completely dark, the golden lanterns of Yan Mansion lit up, and a faint smell of blood wafted in the breeze.

    Yan Mansion is a big family in Yunling Town. The mansion is located in the prosperous part of the city. Today, there is an enchantment silently shrouding this house, and the pedestrians who come and go have not noticed the difference in the house.

    "One hundred and four."

    "One hundred and five." In

    the courtyard of Yan Mansion, blood soaked the gravel road, and the ground was littered with corpses. Under the moonlight, a black shadow condensed on the ground, and the shadow muttered and counted something, and there were traces of black smoke around it, one of which was wrapped around the neck of the shivering woman kneeling on the ground.

    "Ah, one hundred and six." The hoarse voice suddenly stopped.

    When the surroundings fell silent, there was a slight click, and the woman fell to the ground in a twisted posture.

    The dark night, the blood moon, the blood flowing in the crevices of the stone road, this is the picture that Yaoyao saw at the beginning of the book.

    Under the dim and eerie moonlight, the shadow stood still for a long time, as if it was looking for something, a pair of dark red pupils suddenly appeared in the black mist, causing Yaoyao to tremble with fright.

    "No, there's one less." The shadow said abruptly.

    Yaoyao hid in the secret cave of the rockery in the courtyard, when she heard this, she was so frightened that she almost cried out, but fortunately, the person behind her covered her mouth and nose in time.

    The plot that is happening in front of you is the cruel opening of the novel "Ask".

    No matter how Yaoyao thought about it, she just wrote an angry comment in the book review area, and after falling asleep, she went straight into the book. What she didn't expect was that she didn't dress up as a character in the book, but became a furry.

    A spirit beast that can't speak or change shape, or a chubby cub, has no effect other than being good-looking. And at this time, the person holding her and hiding in the secret cave of the rockery is the male protagonist Yan Hechen in the book.

    The novel "Ask" is a fantasy masterpiece in the Asura field. It is huge in terms of size. It took Yaoyao two days to read nearly 100 chapters, which only accounted for 10% of the full text.

    The only thing she was fortunate at this time was that she met Yan Hechen, the male protagonist in the book, as soon as she wore the book. Although the current Yan Hechen has no cultivation, she is just a weak and beautiful boy, but Yaoyao remembers the plot in the book and knows that As long as you follow him, you will not be in danger.

    At the beginning of the book, it is written: The Yan family was destroyed by the shadow demon, and Yan and Chen almost died at the hands of the shadow demon. They were rescued by Rong Shen, a disciple of the Misty Nine Moon Sect who passed through here, that is, the male supporting character of this article.

    Although Rong Shen is a male supporting character, his role is no less than that of the male protagonist. In the early stage of the article, he has always been the existence of crushing the male protagonist. The character in the book is him, and she wears books because of Rong Shen.