Chapter 36-40

return
Male supporting, please don't blacken
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 36 Blackening 036% The ancient demons that were released.

    When Rong Shen arrived, Sanyu had already left.     Quickly stepped forward and picked up the little dumpling 's

    hands, Rong Shen stroked its soft fur, and asked in a tight voice, "What happened?"

Come to Burning Moon Palace'. It wasn't until she got into Rong Shen's warm embrace that Yaoyao shivered and shook the fur on her head. It plunged into Rong Shen's arms and tugged at his clothes, and said excitedly, "You can't guess what I saw."

    The experience just now was like a strange dream. Yaoyao started from following Bai Li and continued to the 'puppet woman' she saw in the dark.

    Inside the Promise Hall.

    Rong Shenben sat at the table and listened quietly, until he heard the puppet woman put his arms around the man's neck, his expression fluctuated a little.

    "Stop talking." Guessing something vaguely, Rong Shen interrupted Yaoyao's words with a complicated expression, not wanting her to have a second memory.

    "The shadow man in your mouth should be Xin Yuan, the palace master of Guixuhai."

    Guixuhai's control technique can not only control people, but also control corpses for his own use. The highest state of control technique is to control and imprison the soul. In the entire Guixu Sea, only Xin Yuan's control technique can achieve this level.

    "Then the woman I saw was a puppet man controlled by him?"

    "Probably."

    Rong Shen was not going to explain more about Gui Xuhai to her. Keep her eyes and teach: "Don't run around in the future, you can't tell others about tonight's events, you must forget it as soon as possible."

    Yaoyao repeated a few times, shaking her little tail to change the subject, "Yun Jing knows it is Who saved me?"

    "It's Sanyu!"

    Because Rong Shen was sitting, Yaoyao raised her arm and could touch Rong Shen's head.

    She stroked Rong Shen's black hair with her white and tender little hands, demonstrating Sanyu's movements, "He saved me, and then just stroked the fur on my head like this, without saying a word or smiling, just like that. Touching me for a long time, I was so scared that I didn't dare to speak."

    "...And then?" Rong Shen's expression froze, and he raised his eyes to look at Yaoyao.

    Yaoyao was still stroking Rong Shen's hair, the touch in her hand was like fine silk, it was cold and smooth. She replied, "Then you're here."

    Rong Shen was silent for a moment, then suddenly stretched out his arms and grabbed Yaoyao's wrist, "I'll take you to take a bath."

    Yaoyao was stunned for a while, then slowly looked out the window at the pitch black In the dark of the night, "I, I just washed last night?"

    Rong Shen: "Then only wash your hair."

    Yaoyao has only regrets now, she shouldn't talk nonsense in front of the cleanliness 'patient'.

    Yaoyao thought that what happened last night was just a small episode, and then she forgot about it, but she didn't expect it to be far from that simple.

    In the early morning of the second day, Yaoyao learned that something happened to the Burning Moon Palace. A female disciple in Sunset Valley disappeared for no reason. She immediately thought of the woman who was wrapped in purple flames and burned last night.