Chapter 86-90

return
Male supporting, please don't blacken
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 86 Blackening 086% Your blood talismans are all given by me.

    Following the memory in the dream, Yaoyao led Rong Shen around the palace gate.

    She couldn't find the exact location where the woman appeared, so she could only walk again with the direction of Rong Huan in the dream.

    The rain was still pattering, and because this area was a ghost palace in a barren area, there was no one to guard it. Neither Yaoyao nor Rong Shen was holding an umbrella. The two of them were wearing black cloaks and hurriedly walking. Yaoyao stepped into the puddle several times and was supported by Rong Shen.

    "Go slowly." He was really afraid that she would fall.

    Yaoyao shook her head, she grabbed Rong Shen's hand back, because of the nightmare, her palm was cold, "I'm afraid I won't be able to remember it if it's too late."

    At this moment, the memory of that dream was fading little by little.

    Rong Shen didn't stop her any more, and firmly held Yaoyao's hand to accompany her to move forward. After a while, Yaoyao felt that the big palm that was holding her was getting hot, and it was Rong Shen who was exercising to help her warm her body.

    "It was here that Rong Huan heard the woman's call." Yaoyao stopped at the intersection of Huaiyin Palace.

    After carefully observing the surrounding scene, Yaoyao's pace became slow, she looked left and right, dragged Rong Shen to a position, "Let's walk along this road, Rong Huan was going to the back of the barren palace, There is also a piece of chopped wood."

    Because of the urgency of time, Yaoyao woke up and ran out with Rong Shen, not having time to find Yan and Chen.

    After the two walked to Huaiyin Palace, they saw a large wasteland with only wooden stakes left, Rong Shen squatted down to check, Yaoyao squatted in front of him and said, "I also saw these wooden stakes in my dream, I feel so strange. , Who could have cut down such a large tree?"

    Rong Shen found the problem from the details, "These are all locust trees." The

    locust trees are ghosts in the trees, with heavy yin, and they are easy to attract ghosts and evil spirits. Generally, no one planted ghost trees in the front and back of the house, so it is not surprising that they grow in a large area behind the palace, and they are cut down.

    "It's just..." Rong Shen stroked the bare stumps of the locust tree, "These locust trees are very strange."

    "Where is it?" Yaoyao didn't understand this.

    Rong Shen patiently told Yaoyao, "These locust trees have no annual rings, they seem to

    grow overnight." Overnight, dozens of thick locust trees grew in the back of the palace, and they were all cut down. Rong Shen always felt that something was wrong. He looked at another tree stump and found suspicious dark red blood stains under the bark. He gathered his two fingers together and wrapped the tree body.

    "Ow—" Wrapped in Rong Shen's spiritual energy, a grimacing mist suddenly appeared from the tree stump, howling and rushing towards the two of them.

    Yaoyao was frightened, in front of her fear she was unable to fight back, she exclaimed and hugged Rong Shen's arm tightly, burying her face directly on his shoulder.

    "Don't be afraid." Rong Shen was hooked by her animal-like behavior, and hugged her shoulders to comfort and pat.

    He explained in a soft voice, "These are all yin qi left in the locust tree, and the phantom won't hurt anyone."