Chapter 166

Chapter 166 Pregnancy record

Yaoyao was pregnant, and for some reason, she felt in a trance that all this was so unreal.

After Bai Li'er left, she touched her belly from time to time and stared at it in a daze, but she didn't know what she was thinking.

"I'm back." Rong Shen squatted in front of her and scratched her nose with his fingers.

Yaoyao seemed to be floating on water before, but when she found Rong Shen, she felt safe when she went ashore.

"Yun Jing." She hurriedly grabbed Rong Shen's hand, her mouth open with a very anxious look, but it took a while before she said, "I-I'm pregnant."

"Yun Jing, I'm pregnant."

"I know." Rong Shen comfortably patted the back of her hand.

Comparing Yaoyao's anxiety, Rong Shen seemed too calm, Yaoyao clung to his hand tightly, not knowing what to say for a while. She didn't speak, Rong Shen naturally wouldn't take the initiative to speak at this time, but Yaoyao regarded Rong Shen's silence as rejection, bit her lower lip and asked, "Why don't you speak?"

Rong Shen was somewhat amused, looked up at Yaoyao and said, "What do you want me to say?"

He took the initiative to speak, which made her even more anxious.

Yaoyao choked, turned her face away and said in a muffled voice, "Whatever you want."

After saying this, she asked again, "Do you want this child?"

Rong Shen was silent again, in fact, it didn't matter whether he wanted a child or not, the important thing was whether Yaoyao wanted to have a child or not. Trying to keep his voice as gentle as possible, he looked at Yaoyao and said, "I like it when you are born, and I don't like it when you are not born."

This is to throw the problem back to Yaoyao.

"To say it is not to say it." Yaoyao muttered in dissatisfaction, "If I really don't want to keep this child, you really don't feel bad?"

They all know that it is extremely difficult for Jiimi beast to conceive.

Rong Shen shook his head without hesitation, got up and sat beside Yaoyao, he took the person in his arms, and said warmly, "If you don't want to have a child, you won't have a child, I married you because I like you, love you, whether you have a child or not. Boy, it won't affect anything."

Seeing what she said, Yaoyao snapped her fingers, "Why do I feel like you didn't expect it to be born?"

"I just want to give birth to it?"

Rong Shen chuckled, "Then you will give birth, and I will accompany you."

Accompany her through the pregnancy, accompany her to wait for the birth of the child, and then take care of them together. Rong Shen wrapped his arms around Yaoyao and intertwined his fingers with hers, jokingly said, "I don't know if a child born from a divine beast or a demon is a divine beast or a demon."

"That must be a divine beast!" Yaoyao said without thinking.

Give birth to a chirp like her, soft and fluffy and cute.

Rong Shen teased her deliberately, "What if it's a demon?"

Yaoyao glared at him, "My dignified ancient divine beast, even if it was born of a pure demon, it must be very cute, and what's more, with such a powerful bloodline, it can only be born a divine beast."

Rong Shen said again, "It's not impossible to be half-demon and half-beast."

"That's cute too." Yaoyao said casually, "A little dumpling with animal ears and a furry tail is so attractive."