Chapter 16-20

return
Male supporting, please don't blacken
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 16 Blackening 016% Become a little girl.

    Yaoyao transformed.

    It doesn't even know how it all happened.

    Falling from mid-air, the dazzling golden light on its body lingered, and after falling into the water, it subconsciously hugged Rong Shen's neck. Just after raising its arm, it suddenly found that its furry claws were gone, and what appeared in front of it was a... hand that was larger than its claws?

    "Huh?" Looking at her tender and tender little hands, Yaoyao tentatively curled her fingers and slowly opened them again.

    She didn't react, just stared at her fingers. Until the golden light around her gradually softened, Rong Shen moved his long legs slightly and lifted his long eyelashes. His eyes met, and he saw that the one sitting on his lap was not a furry little beast, but a pink girl. .

    Said to be a girl, she looked only five or six years old, her skin was white with baby fat, and there was a red fire lotus totem on her forehead.

    Her round apricot eyes were exactly the same as Yaoyao's watery eyes. Seeing Rong Shen staring at her blankly, she blinked and smiled into a crescent moon, and softly shouted: "Yun Jing... "

    Wow—

    the second half of the sentence got stuck, and Yaoyao's vision was blocked by pure white.

    It was her call that pulled back Rong Shen's sanity. He tore off his robe very quickly, closing his eyes and wrapping the little girl in his arms tightly.

    The faint sandalwood was scattered everywhere, because Rong Shen's robe was too large, and Yaoyao buried most of her face, she struggled to stick her head out, Rong Shen stiffened and helped her sort it out, revealing her palm-sized little boy. The face asked: "...Are you, Yaoyao?"

    Yaoyao nodded, the plush pointed ears hidden in her hair were exposed, and she followed her twice.

    Yaoyao was indeed successfully transformed, but because of her lack of cultivation, she only transformed into a human cub, or a half-animal body with plush pointed ears and a big tail.

    The ascension just now was dangerous and difficult, if it wasn't for Rong Shen to escort her with spiritual energy, she almost thought that she would be scalded to death. Now that she has successfully transformed, she is very happy even if it is only a half-animal body. She raised her head and thanked Rong Shen: "Thank you just now."

    Rong Shen was in a complicated mood at the moment, the corners of his lips pulled a very light arc, and he simply took her out of the spiritual spring.

    Even in the form of a human, the little dumpling in his arms is still well-behaved and doesn't weigh much. She was wrapped into a silkworm baby by Rong Shen, and her hands were tied up, and she cuddled in her arms, only the big plush tail sticking out from the hem of her clothes was swept around restlessly.

    "Yunjing Yunjing, I've really transformed into a human form."

    "Isn't it possible to change my form only when I advance to the green realm? How can I be transformed into a yellow realm?" Moreover, I am still a low-level yellow realm, according to the practitioner's The level is still a stage of formation.

    Rong Shen didn't expect Yaoyao to transform directly in the Yellow Realm. Thinking of the fire lotus totem she had previously suffered for no reason, he guessed: "Probably the master helped you."