Chapter 116-120

return
Male supporting, please don't blacken
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 116 Blackening 116% I want to have a home.

    The visitor is Yu Wan's family.

    Yu Wan, the woman who committed suicide by hanging herself at Sister Huan's Inn. Although she had good looks, she was born in a poor market. Her family had never read a book and made a living by selling vegetables. The vegetables are no longer sold, and every once in a while, they come to Sister Huan's inn crying and asking for money.

    It was Brother Huan who was seduced by Yu Wan first, and she stayed at the inn under the guise of being pregnant. Later, the lie was exposed, and Sister Huan drove Yu Wan away. Instead, Yu Wan threatened to hang herself every day. To be honest, her death had nothing to do with Sister Huan, and even the appearance of Yu Wan broke up the originally stable family.

    The irony now is that Sister Huan looks like someone who has done something wrong.

    A total of five or six people came to Yu Wan's house, and the hall was filled with coins. Mrs. Yu sat on the ground and cried, "My poor girl, you are so wronged!"

    Yu Wan's brother and sister-in-law rolled up their sleeves and kicked He hit the surrounding tables and chairs, shouting loudly: "Where are you! Get out of here, you killed my sister, we're not done."

    Sister Huan stood on the second floor watching this scene, the tiger bag in her arms Still shivering, she comforted her twice, seeing that the group of people was getting more and more excessive, so she had no choice but to hand the child to Yaoyao.

    "Miss Yaoyao, please help me take care of one or two first." She wanted to go down to solve the problem.

    Yaoyao held the tiger bag in a rusty way, the three-year-old child was very heavy, and hugged heavily in his arms. As soon as his mother left, Hu Bao shivered. He looked up and saw the man beside Yaoyao, and said in a low voice, "I'm afraid..."

    "Good, not afraid." Yaoyao thought Hu Bao was frightened by a female ghost. , she focused on the situation downstairs and did not look beside her.

    Downstairs, Sister Huan was exhausted because of the tiger bag, and she wanted to give them money to send them away as soon as possible, but they opened the wallet and looked at it and shouted: "So much money for you to send the beggars, our Wan'er's life is so bad. Isn't it worth it!"

    Sister Huan tried to grab the purse back, "How much money do you think I still have for you, if you love it or not, give it back to me!"

    The family was arrogant and hurriedly stuffed the purse into their arms. Yaoyao looked angry, she had the heart to go down to help Sister Huan out of the siege, but the tiger bag hugged her neck and didn't let go, and kept saying she was afraid.

    "Don't be afraid, Brother Rong will not be a bad person." Yaoyao tried to pass the tiger bag into Rong Shen's arms.

    As soon as Rong Shen raised his hand, Hu Bao was so frightened by him that he cried out loudly, "I'm afraid, he's afraid..."

    Hu Bao's voice was blurred, "Eat ghosts, he's afraid.

    " On the contrary, it made Hu Bao cry even more. She has no experience in coaxing children, so she hurriedly asked Rong Shen for help, "Just think of a way."

    Rong Shen said, "I can't coax children either."

    Wouldn't he? I didn't know who was coaxing her as a child before, and I could even think of the tug on the hair.