Chapter 151-155

return
Male supporting, please don't blacken
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 151 Blackening 151% Go to Guixu Sea.

    "..." The

    matter is far from being as simple as Yaoyao thought. At this stage, it is extremely difficult for Rong Shen to stop.

    He has already found seven secret treasures, which means that he has slaughtered at least seven sects. In fact, there were more than seven sects destroyed by Rong Shen, and even Rong Shen couldn't remember how many people he had killed over the years.

    "Did you kill it or did Xiqing kill it?" Yaoyao wanted to figure out this question.

    Rong Shen buried himself in her shoulder and smiled, "Is there a difference?" The

    world only believes what it can see with its own eyes, and killing is killing. No matter how much Rong Shen has had to struggle, it is a fact that he kills and kills sects. He killed everything horizontally and vertically, not to mention his so-called 'hardships', which are not hardships.

    "Is there a difference..." Yaoyao's voice became smaller and smaller.

    She was a little discouraged, because she knew that what Rong Shen said was right, but she didn't want to accept her fate, she always felt that through this, the predicament could be reversed.

    "Then what should I do now?" Yaoyao broke her fingers and discussed with Rong Shen seriously, "If you hold on to these secret treasures, you will only meet the predetermined ending and go to perish. If you don't stop now, wait for the eight secret treasures to be gathered. You are not far from death."

    "But even if I stop now, those immortals will not let me go." Rong Shen's words hit the point, he took Yaoyao's hand to play, lowered his face and said casually: "The most important thing."

    "Xiqing won't let it go." Demon Sovereign Xiqing has a life-threatening obsession with the Nine Mysteries Secret Treasures.

    It can be said that every time the Nine Mysteries Secret Treasure appears, the person who controls Rong Shen's body is the Demon Lord Xiqing. Except for the Taiqing Thirteenth Palace, which was first destroyed, all the sects that were slaughtered afterwards were all done by the Demon Lord Xiqing. Endangering the existence of Jiuxuan Secret Treasure, Xiqing Demon Lord will definitely appear.

    "He is no longer under my control." Xiqing in Rong Shen's body was already out of control, which could be seen from the fact that he nearly shot Yaoyao many times.

    Yaoyao opened her mouth and was a little worried about what to say, so she could only tug at Rong Shen's sleeve.

    "What's wrong?" Rong Shen looked at her.

    Yaoyao took Rong Shen's hand, unfolded his palm and wrote stroke by stroke: [He exists in your body, can he perceive our conversations and actions? 】

    Previously, Yaoyao didn't know that there was Xiqing in Rong Shen's body, and the two of them almost rolled on the sheets, but now that I think about it, if Xiqing could share Rong Shen's memories, Yaoyao would definitely try to pull Xiqing out and scratch him to death. .

    "No." Rong Shen knew what Yaoyao was thinking.

    He explained, "Except for some of the memories I want him to know, most of the time I will seal up my memories, and he can't get all of my memories."

    Especially when it comes to Yaoyao's memories, Rong Shen sealed it tightly. He never let Demon Lord Xiqing spy on him, which is why he kept Yaoyao locked in the bedroom for many days without asking, because it wasn't that Rong Shen didn't want to care, but that Demon Lord Xiqing suddenly appeared and didn't arrange it for Rong Shen. Chance.