Chapter 163

Chapter 163 Daily life after Marriage 1

【Explore Rong Shen's new skills. 】

After Yaoyao and Rong Shen got married, life was peaceful and warm.

In a blink of an eye, three days have passed since the big wedding.

The guests in the Demon Domain left one after another. Just this morning, Bai Li'er and Yan Hechen also left. Yaoyao took Rong Shen and sent them to the border of the Demon Domain. Bai Li'er looked at Rong Shen again. Going to see Yaoyao, he hugged Yaoyao and sighed softly, "I have a lover who finally gets married, and suddenly I envy you."

Yaoyao patted Bai Li'er soothingly, then glanced at Yan Hechen and said, "Then you have to hurry."

Bai Li'er smiled shyly and waved goodbye to Yaoyao, "I will."

Since Bai Lier and Yan Hechen first met, she has been chasing him for hundreds of years and now everyone knows, but she still failed to catch Yan Hechen. To say that this girl Bai Lier is persistent enough, the more frustrated she is, the more courageous she is.

Watching the last wave of guests leave, Yaoyao suddenly felt that the magic palace was a little empty and could not get away from the lively atmosphere, which caused her to lose sleep at night.

The cool breeze penetrated through the window, and the slightest traces of cold made people more and more awake.

Yaoyao curled up in Rong Shen's arms and turned over, feeling the arms around her waist tighten.

[Can't sleep. 】

[Still can't sleep ah ah ah ah. 】

Yaoyao's mood gradually became irritable, knowing that Rong Shen's sleep alertness could easily be awakened by turning over, so she could only stiffen her body and chew on her fingernails. Sitting up on the couch, he stepped over Rong Shen and got off the couch.

The window door was pushed gently, Yaoyao leaned on the window sill with her chin on her back, puffing out her cheeks and pushing away the small strands of hair in front of her forehead.

After marrying Rong Shen, she officially belongs to the Demon Realm. This luxurious and empty Jiuyou Demon Palace is her home. From then on, she can stick with Rong Shen every day, and love and fight each other. , How do you feel this day is unreal.

Is everything she has now really real?

On the one hand, I am satisfied and fulfilled, and on the other hand, I feel as if I have lost something. Yaoyao couldn't tell what mood she was in at this moment, in order to verify that the environment she was in at the moment was real, she put her hand in her mouth and bit it hard.

despair--

There was a clear sense of pain, and at the same time, a warm cloak wrapped around her body, wrapping her back.

"Why haven't you slept yet?" Rong Shen got up from the couch and hugged Yaoyao behind him.

His voice was full of drowsiness, because of sleepiness, he put his chin on the top of Yaoyao's hair, and he was half-awake and half-sleeping with his eyes closed, apparently awakened by Yaoyao.

Turning his face slightly, seeing that Yaoyao was still biting a finger in his mouth, Rong Shen pulled out that finger and wrapped it in the palm of his hand, and let out a dull laugh, "How old are you, you still eat your finger."

Yaoyao moved in his arms and said, "I'm thinking."

"Oh? Thinking about what?"

"Thinking..." Yaoyao was trapped by Rong Shen's two arms, and even her two hands were wrapped in his palms, as if she was afraid of escaping.