Chapter 46-50

return
Male supporting, please don't blacken
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 46 Blackening 046% Except for blood; it only blooms for you.

    For some reason, since seeing this bloody man, Yaoyao felt a sense of unease in her heart.

    Without any reason, she grabbed Yan Hechen's arm tightly, and her voice trembled slightly: "Don't go."

    Yan Hechen thought she was worried about herself, and patted the back of Yaoyao's hand, he comforted: "Don't worry. , I just went to investigate, there will be no danger."

    He was eager to save people, he didn't have time to talk to Yaoyao, he broke her hand and pushed her into Rong Shen's arms, with dozens of cultivators behind him with him. go. Yaoyao staggered two steps, seeing Yan Hechen's figure getting farther and farther, she stomped her feet and could only do it in a hurry.

    Carefully recall the plot, in the chapter of Yunshan Secret Realm, Yaoyao only focused on Rong Shen's plot, and did not pay too much attention to Yan Hechen's plot. She only knew that Yan and Chen had entered the third secret realm by mistake, but she didn't know how he entered by mistake, let alone how their group entered the second secret realm.

    At this time, they were still at the first level of the Yunshan Mystery Realm, Yaoyao was walking around in the same place, I really couldn't think of how the original group of people entered the second level Mysterious Realm.

    "Let's go take a look too." Yaoyao was worried about Yan Hechen.

    Hearing this, Rong Shen looked at Yaoyao, the girl's skin was very white under the sun, her pupils were round and bright, and there was a bright worry inside.

    After a short pause, he nodded in agreement, and followed Yaoyao to the spot where Yan and Chen had disappeared.

    Here, Yan and Chen followed the direction pointed by the blood man and had successfully found the disciples of the Taiqing Palace.

    At the beginning, there were thirty-eight people in the Taiqing Palace, but now there are only about twenty people left. Each of them was injured, their clothes were tattered, and they were surrounded by a large group of centipedes, struggling to survive.

    That group of centipedes just looks like centipedes, but in fact they are called earth dragons with thousands of eyes. The earth dragons have a brutal temperament and like to eat raw meat.

    When Yaoyao and the others arrived, Yan and Chen were using the Seven Luminaries to deal with them.

    The rain of swords fell from the sky, but unfortunately, the backs of these earth dragons were covered with a hard shell, and these lightsabers could not pierce them at all.

    "Don't come here!" Yan Hechen tapped his toes on the ground, and the moment it bounced, a soil dragon jumped out from where he had settled, screaming with a bloody mouth, almost biting Yan Hechen.

    Seeing this, Yaoyao wanted to use the lotus fire to burn it, but Rong Shen stopped him and said, "The lotus fire is extremely powerful. If you can't control the fire, it may destroy this secret realm."

    "Then what should I do?" Yaoyao gathered his spiritual power. , help Yan and Chen to disperse the earth dragon from the air.

    Chimi beasts are the darlings of spirit beasts, but these monsters in the secret realm of Yunshan have not even opened their intelligence, so they are naturally not spirit beasts. On the contrary, not only will they not try to please Chimi beast, but even if they are attracted by Chimi beast, they will think of ways to eat her.