Chapter 31-35

return
Male supporting, please don't blacken
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 31 Blackening031% Did your little beast run away?

    Sunset Valley majors in medicine, and there are many pharmacists and alchemists in the valley. Although they can also practice incantation and formation, the most powerful thing is medicine.

    As long as they are willing, the medicine in their hands can both save and harm people. This faction seems to be the weakest among the six immortal sects, but it is the most sought-after in every battle, just like the strongest nurse in the game.

    The biggest feature of Sunset Valley is that it is all women. As long as you enter the valley, you choose to be a widow for life. If you marry an outsider, you will betray your teacher and will be punished with cruel punishment.

    When the disciples of Sunset Valley arrived at Misty Sect, Yaoyao was sitting by the lake and feeding fish with cakes. Seeing a group of disciples rushing to the main hall, she stuffed the last two cakes into her mouth, puffing her cheeks and pulling Yan and Chen under the tree.

    "Hurry up!" Yaoyao was stunned.

    Yan and Chen were studying the spells in the book, and when they heard the words, they hurriedly closed the book, thinking that something big had happened.

    As Yaoyao got up and walked forward, he asked blankly, "What's the matter?"

    Yaoyao swallowed the cake with difficulty, and followed behind the group of disciples with excitement, "It must be the people from Sunset Valley, let's go over and get together. It's lively."

    It is said that the female disciples in Sunset Valley are all beautiful as gods, and Yaoyao really wants to see what the stunning people described in the book look like.

    Walking to the main hall of Wuqing Hall, Yaoyao and the others happened to see a group of female disciples in white standing in the open field. Two hundred female disciples stood in two rows, holding long swords and wrapped in white gauze. It was probably the first time they had seen so many men. Many of the female disciples lowered their faces and flushed, and looked back curiously.

    "Look straight ahead, no one is allowed to look around!" The leading woman reprimanded.

    Yaoyao heard the sound and looked, and saw that the man was tall and tall, with long eyebrows and ordinary eyes, and he looked fierce and not easy to mess with.

    After reading it, Yaoyao realized that most of the female disciples were of ordinary appearance, and some of them had delicate and beautiful features, but they were not exaggerated to the point of being stunning in the book.

    "It turns out that there is still some gap between the book and reality." Yaoyao whispered.

    Just after she finished speaking, she saw the main door of the Hall of Relentless Open, and the man in frosty white brocade came out. Yaoyao couldn't see the man's appearance from a distance, but based on his temperament and the man's body outline, he could tell who he was. Must be nice.

    "Who is that?" Yaoyao's eyes were attracted.

    Yan Hechen followed her line of sight. The first thing he saw was the white-haired old man in front of the man, "It should be the second elder of

    Sunset Valley." There are seven female elders in Sunset Valley . Xian is obsessed with refining medicine, so the seven elders handle all the affairs in the valley.

    Yaoyao dragged him forward, "I'm talking about the man behind the second elder, the little brother in white."

    Yan Hechen couldn't recognize it either, but vaguely felt that the man was familiar, and he followed Yaoyao again. After taking two steps forward, he suddenly stopped.