Chapter 6-10

return
Male supporting, please don't blacken
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 6 Blackening 006% The Shura field caused by the cubs.

    Yaoyao really wanted Rong Shen to hug him, it had not seen him for several days.

    From initial anger to anticipation, and then from anticipation to disappointment later, Yaoyao did not have a bad temper and thought about following the male protagonist, but she did not forget her purpose of wearing books, she only wears books because of male supporting roles .

    [Little White Flower, hug me quickly! 】 Yaoyao stretched out her two small claws, eagerly wanting him to hug her.

    The conversation between Yue Xuanzi and Yan Hechen could be heard clearly. If he didn't hurry up, Yan Hechen would make a blood pact with him.

    Although he was still a little annoyed that Rong Shen had not seen it for so long, now was not the time to be angry, Yaoyao had already thought about it, and when Rong Shen picked it up, it would bite his wrist. As long as his blood is obtained, then the blood contract can naturally be formed.

    What a perfect plan.

    Yaoyao had imagined it so well, but she never thought that Rong Shen would not hold it.

    Seeing its movements, the handsome man was slightly stunned, looking at its tender claws and claws with gleaming eyes. He stood tall and straight, and the hem of Jin Bai's clothes swayed slightly, covering the lightly moving fingers in his sleeves.

    Before he could raise his hand, Yan Hechen, who had regained his senses, held Yaoyao's two small claws with one hand. He thought that Rong Shen didn't want to hold it, so he said, "It's still small, Senior Brother Rong, don't mind."

    How could Rong Shen mind? The reason why he didn't raise his hand was because he caught Yan and Chen's slight emotional changes.

    It is understandable that some spirit masters don't like their spirit beasts to be close to others. Rong Shen understands this very well, which is why he hasn't seen Jiu Mi beast for so long.

    The corners of his lips twitched slightly, but Rong Shen did not refute Yan Hechen's words. He tried his best to ignore the aggrieved eyes of the little spirit beast, and Xian Yan and Chen walked ahead one step at a time.

    "The Misty Nine Moon Sect is divided into nine halls. The ruthless hall you are in, the hall master is the master Qingyue, your master, and the master of this hall cultivates swordsmanship."

    It can be said that apart from the Wuji Temple where Rong Shen is located, the Wuqing Temple is the strongest among the Nine Temples. Speaking of which, the Sect Master Yue Qinghe had not accepted an apprentice for many years. Today, the sound transmission of the Ruthless Hall, the Nine Halls have been lively for a long time, and they are all curious about what kind of character Yan Hechen is.

    "Going further, it is the Hall of Prajna. You have lived in this hall for many days and you should know something. The master of the hall, Yue Xuanzi, is the deputy head, and he is in charge of all the trivial matters in the sect.

    " Nodding, he took a few steps to catch up with Rong Shen's footsteps.

    With the two of them side by side, Rong Shen's out-of-the-way light inevitably swept to Jiu Mi Beast again.

    It was a small ball of snow white, its head was drooping and kept whimpering, as if it had suffered a great grievance, its two small paws were curled together, and its bright and round pupils were still looking at him, pitiful and depressed. The appearance is unbearable.