Chapter 162

Chapter 162 The Grand Wedding Seal

The demon god that disappeared for a hundred years is reborn.

Some people in Jiuyou Demon Realm are happy and some are sad.

The first thing Rong Shen did when he was born was to order all the demons and demons to organize his wedding with Yaoyao. This time, he was going to marry his beloved girl back home in a glorious way.

Not only the Demon Realm, but this incident also alarmed many sects in the Xiu Xian Realm. When they learned that their immortal sects were all on the invited list, the heads of dozens of immortal sects boarded the Misty Sect overnight and gathered to discuss countermeasures.

"The turmoil in the past was because we Xianmen were ashamed of the devil, but that was not our original intention. We were all controlled by Sanyu."

"What's the use of you talking about this now? Rong Shen is cruel and bloodthirsty. No matter what, we caused his soul to dissipate. He will keep this hatred in his heart, and he is ready to take revenge on us."

"What a fucking big wedding, I think he clearly wants to use the big wedding to gather us together to besiege us, anyway, now we have to go or not, just don't do it again and again, and fight with him!"

"Sect Master Luo speaks carefully!"

When all the immortals sighed in fear, in the Nine Nether Demon Palace, Rong Shen was holding Yaoyao to look at the Zhezi.

Yaoyao has been really busy these past two days. She and Rong Shen are now 'orphans' without a parent and no mother. They can only handle the wedding themselves. Arranging the manpower, dizzy and dizzy at the end of the day, and facing the reports reported by the states, I was tired and lay down on the side of the case and scratched my hair.

"What's the matter?" Rong Shen was awakened by the mad cry of the little beast.

At the beginning of his rebirth, his body has not fully recovered, and he needs to rest and recuperate. During this period of rest, he slept almost every day, and only when Yaoyao returned at night did he barely wake up for half the night, hugging Yaoyao to his face, and discussing the arrangements for the wedding with her.

Recently, he woke up earlier than the day before, no longer looking like a sick beauty who couldn't get on the bed, he closed his clothes, he got off the bed and walked behind Yaoyao, wrapping the person in his arms.

After Yaoyao's random grasping, a few strands of hair on her forehead curled up, and she trembled in the air as she leaned back, and Rong Shen raised his hand and pressed it down.

Yaoyao rubbed her head against his chest, and said inexplicably, "Why is there a memorial every day in the demon world, what's the difference between this and the emperor in the world?"

When Yaoyao followed Rong Shen before, she had never seen him review the memorials of the various states of the Demon Realm, so when she was in the position of honor, she was dumbfounded when she saw these memorials.

Picking up the memorial that was being reviewed, Yaoyao pointed it out to Rong Shen, "The Demon Lord of Xuanmeng Province sued the Mingshui Demon, saying that the Mingshui Demon robbed the girls and murdered the civilians in Xuanmeng Province, and also intended to subvert his youngest son. Usurping his throne, I cried and told me to kill the Underworld Demon."

"This, Huo Fenzhou found three rare fire rabbits yesterday. Two of them have bright, fat, round fur, and the other one's fur is slightly anxious. I want to invite me to take a look." After saying that, Yaoyao asked more Sentence: "What kind of rabbit is Fire Rabbit?"