Chapter 126-130

return
Male supporting, please don't blacken
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 126 Blackening 126% Where are the ghosts in the mass graves?

    Originally, after destroying the Temple of Eternal Life, Yaoyao wanted to keep a low profile for a few days before taking Rong Shen out to kill the demon, but she found out that a cultivator was looking for a suspicious man and a woman. Yaoyao worried that the longer they stayed, the more dangerous it would be, so she planned to hurry up. Quick decision.

    There are a lot of demons and ghosts on the mass graves. These demons absorb the yin and evil energy, and they like to eat human flesh and harm a few people. Every mortal who enters here by mistake will be torn apart by them, which is extremely difficult to deal with.

    A dense barrier circled this place, Yaoyao stepped on this muddy land, and soon a rat demon climbed out from the ground and grabbed her ankle, Yaoyao bowed her head, and did not wait for the rat demon to reveal itself. With a terrifying smile, she pulled the rat demon's claws and threw it directly at Rong Shen.

    In this book, demons are higher beings than ghosts, with inherent hierarchical suppression.

    After Rong Shen became a demon, he was able to slay the Quartet, and all the demons and ghosts in the enchantment were frightened by his sinister aura, and they all fled and retreated. But if they couldn't escape, this place was already bounded by Rong Shen's enchantment, so they set their target on Yaoyao.

    Yaoyao happened to be idle and had nothing to do, seeing that Rong Shen was having a hard time catching demons, she took out the Snow Goddess Sword and drove the demons towards her.

    Blue light flashed from time to time, Yaoyao's figure shuttled among the group of monsters, she found that there were very few evil ghosts surrounding her, and she looked at Rong Shen distractedly, and it was Rong Shen who was entangled with those hideous-looking ghosts.

    He was worried that she would still be afraid of ghosts.

    Yaoyao's heart warmed, the cold sword floated out of the falling snow, she worked even harder to force all the demons to Rong Shen's side, with Yaoyao's help, most of the Mangang demons were quickly wiped out.

    The demons and ghosts in the Mass Burial Mound are evil and difficult to deal with, and they like to attack in groups and sneak attacks. Their weakness is that they cannot leave this place. Therefore, the cultivators have circled this place as a dangerous forbidden area, and take the lead in dealing with the demons who are doing evil in the imperial city.

    Fortunately, they hadn't had time to clear the mass graves, so all the things here became Rong Shen's nourishment, and all these ghosts were supplied to the magic pill. Young.

    Dark night, full moon, gloomy mass graves full of corpses.

    Rong Shen was suspended in mid-air, the dark red clothes were entangled with the black hair, Yaoyao saw the golden and red veins crawling from his collar all over his neck, jumping over his chin and spreading to the end of his eyes, Rong Shen's eyes were red with red forehead. The magic seal is shining and flickering, and there is a strange beauty in the ghost.

    I can't tell where it looks good, but Yaoyao was really shocked by this scene.

    "It's actually rising so fast." When Rong Shen landed, Yaoyao came close to him.

    The golden and red lines on Rong Shen’s face were fleeting, Yaoyao couldn’t take a closer look, and could only tiptoe and gesture at the end of his eyes, “Last time it only reached the chin, this time the lines go directly to the end of the eyes, and the next time it will be Wouldn't it be possible to rise to the forehead and build a magic pill?"