Chapter 121-125

return
Male supporting, please don't blacken
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 121 Blackening 121% Disaster is coming.

    ...

    The ones who broke into the bamboo house were the eldest Miss Sun Moli and her maid Xiaoxiu.

    During the day, the housekeepers came back in a state of embarrassment. As soon as they saw Master Sun, they knelt down and wept bitterly, saying how useless the young master Yun Jing was and how savage and savage the girl beside him was. Let Sun Moli re-elect her husband.

    The more she couldn't get it, the more she wanted it. Sun Moli didn't want anyone else, so she fell in love with Rong Shen.

    After a whole day of anger, Sun Moli decided to come and see Young Master Yun Jing in person. Before she came, she dressed up and changed into a beautiful dress, but she did not expect that the mountain road was so rough and difficult to walk. When she saw the grave at the foot of the mountain , she couldn't help scolding: "What a broken place!"

    "Miss, let's go back." Xiaoxiu was a little scared, she persuaded: "Let's come back during the day, it is estimated that the young master will be asleep at this time."

    Sun Jasmine carried her dress and walked up the mountain with difficulty, and said unconvinced, "I want to come at night."

    "There must be a threat from that rude girl during the day, so Young Master Yun Jing didn't dare to make a sound. We will go directly to Young Master Yun Jing in a while. Taking advantage of this beautiful day, he saw that I took the initiative to knock on his door, and he didn't believe he wasn't happy."

    This Sun Moli was also a mindless person.

    She never thought that Rong Shen and Yaoyao would sleep in the same room. Second, she never thought that there were so many rooms in the bamboo house. How could she be sure that the door she knocked on was Rong Shen's and not Yaoyao's?

    Xiaoxiu hesitated. She understood the character of her master and knew that if she tried to persuade her again, she would make her unhappy, so she simply let her play. After all, they brought four followers before they came, and even if they were discovered, they would not suffer a big loss.

    "You guys are guarding outside the house, you can't go in without my permission." After finally climbing the mountain, Sun Moli saw the outline of the bamboo house and her eyes lit up, thinking that the place where Young Master Yun Jing lived was not bad.     The fence outside the bamboo house was half a person high, and ordinary people couldn't get in. Sun Moli's dress was cumbersome and tossed for a long time. Finally, she asked the attendant to step forward to help, and stepped on their backs and turned into the courtyard.

    "Quack quack..." Feeling the entry of strangers, the ducklings in the courtyard cried, and even the goose fluttered its wings.

    "Go away, a bunch of little beasts!" Sun Moli was almost bitten by a big goose. She was afraid of disturbing the people in the house and scolded her in a low voice, so she took Xiaoxiu and sneaked up the corridor.

    When they searched for Rong Shen in the bamboo house, Shen was awakened by the slight noise outside, opened his eyes, he saw Yaoyao sleeping drowsy with his head buried in his palm, aware of Rong Shen's movement, she Moved as if to wake up.

    "Miss, are you sure that Young Master Yun Jing is in this room?" A low voice came from outside the window.

    Yaoyao woke up almost as soon as Rong Shen moved, she vaguely shouted 'Yun Jing', and was about to raise her head when someone put a hand on the back of her neck, Yaoyao's eyelids sank, and she fell asleep before she could see clearly. .