Chapter 167

Chapter 167 The daily routine of raising children.

one:

When giving birth, Rong Dahua came out first, so Rong Dahua is the elder brother.

Naturally, Rong Dahua was not really called Rong Dahua, so Rong Shen named him Yang Xin. He didn't want to continue the surname 'Rong', so he let Yang Xin follow Yaoyao's surname Lu.

The same is true for Rong Xiaohua, Rong Shen named her Sheng An.

As an older brother, Yang Xin is a very quiet and well-behaved child. He was not as healthy as Sheng An when he was born.

As a younger sister, Sheng An is cute and a little naughty. When she was born, her baby didn't look fat, but once she turned into a beast, she became a chubby snow-white dumpling. She likes to use the animal body most of the time. Play around.

Jiu Mi Beast's cubs are weak and delicate. As a mother who just took office, Yaoyao is not easy to take care of children. On the other hand, Rong Shen has experience in taking care of Yaoyao, and he is very careful when taking care of two cubs. Being familiar with it, he can also seriously teach Yaoyao what to do.

"Chirp..."

"Chiuchi..." When the two little dumplings turned into beasts at the same time, the snow-white little fur balls gathered around Yaoyao, and the grandmother chirped and wanted to hug Yaoyao.

Yaoyao was very tired after taking care of them all night, and now she can't open her eyes.

"Shh-"

Rong Shen got up and took the two small dumplings into his arms. He lowered his voice and coaxed the two little ones, "Don't make trouble, let your mother sleep for a while, and I'll play with you, okay?"

The little beasts jumped into Rong Shen's arms and seemed to agree.

Rong Shen was always worried about disturbing Yaoyao, so he carried the two out of the room one by one. With the door closed, the bedroom fell into silence, Yaoyao woke up from her sleep and listened to what Rong Shen had just said, and could no longer fall asleep.

Looking out through the wide open window, she saw the man in red standing in the courtyard admiring the flowers. The dark red robe was embroidered with dark patterns. From the back view, Rong Shen was still the noble and glamorous Lord Demon God of the past. ,only……

Ignore the little white dumplings on his shoulders.

Before giving birth, Yaoyao couldn't see Rong Shen's indifferent attitude towards the child, but she was secretly worried for a long time.

She was always afraid that Rong Shen would not like their children, that Rong Shen would ignore the children with indifference, but now it seemed that she thought too much about everything, and Rong Shen loved their children and her very much.

The sun is just right, the gentle wind blows through the sea of ​​flowers and blows into the room, and the gauze in the hall flutters.

Seemingly aware of the sight in the house, Rong Shen looked back, Yaoyao smiled at him, and Rong Shen was also smiling.

The past all disappeared, and they finally got the life they wanted...

two:

Sheng An really followed Yaoyao's temperament and was a complete glutton.

Yaoyao had a reasonable suspicion that her craving for food during pregnancy was all caused by this little girl. On the other hand, Yang Xin ate very little every day. He was not cultivating deliberately, but simply had no interest in human food.