Chapter 21-25

return
Male supporting, please don't blacken
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 21 Blackening 021% Internal Test: Cubs vs. Master?

    Looking at the more than 4,000 disciples who participated in this internal examination, less than a hundred people had reached the Jindan stage, less than ten people had reached the middle stage of Jindan, and there was only one person in the later stage of Jindan, which was an invincible existence.

    Rong Shen was lucky, because he not only helped Yaoyao to draw a Jindan stage, but also the only one who was in the late stage of Jindan, and that person was Rong Shen himself.

    Looking left and right, Yaoyao looked over and over at the name on the jade sign, still not believing it was true.

    She worked so hard to prepare for so long, but she didn't expect to send people blood at the beginning. She felt depressed in her heart, crying was really crying, crying that she was unlucky, crying that she would lose, and crying why she asked Rong Shen to draw lots for her.

    "Did you do this on purpose..." Yaoyao's big tail stood up.

    She was now in human form, and her tail lifted most of her skirt. Seeing this, Rong Shen quickly reached out and pressed it.

    At this time, the Guanming Hall was full of people, some people were holding jade sticks, some people were holding jade sticks, and some people were holding jade sticks.

    Yaoyao's stature is too short, if it wasn't for Yan Hechen and Rong Shen to protect her, she would have been drowned in the crowd. Rong Shen tried his best to protect her in his arms, seeing Yaoyao holding the jade sign and still looking at it, he sighed, "I really didn't mean it."

    "There are too many people here, shall we go out first?"

    Yaoyao looked at him Her eyelashes were soaking wet, and she blinked and shed a big tear again. Just as she was about to follow Rong Shen and the others out, someone in the hall asked, "Which one of you drew Senior Brother Rong from Wuji Hall?"

    "Yes, yes, Whoever draws Rong Shen will say, we are all waiting here." Of the

    more than 4,000 contestants, only the last 2,000 people are eligible to draw lots. Rong Shen and Yan Hechen are ranked first, so their competition The tags are all in the bucket.

    Yaoyao's loss is due to her inexperience. She can't wait for the first two thousand big bosses to be drawn out before she starts. Now she looks at the jade sign in her hand, and the more she looks, the more regretful she becomes. Someone came to join in the fun.

    "Who did the little spirit beast draw?" One person pointed to Yaoyao.

    Yaoyao was holding the jade sign in her small hand, and before she had time to retract it, it happened to be facing up. The man had sharp eyes. When he saw the name on the jade sign, he groaned in surprise and shouted loudly, "Everyone can go to the draw, Rong Shen has already been drawn out."

    "Haha, who is it? Who is so lucky to get our Senior Brother Rong."

    Yaoyao wanted to cover the man's mouth, but she was too short to reach others, so she could only hear her name spread throughout the hall: "You don't dare to say it. I believe it's the Jiu Mi beast that he raised!" Excellent

    , the little spirit beast he raised has drawn his own master, which is really exciting news.

    "..."

    Yaoyao was finally carried out of the Guanming Hall by Rong Shen crying. She cried so loudly, but her voice was not as loud as the laughter of the group of senior brothers. If Rong Shen had not stopped her, she would have Be sure to turn back into a beast and pounce on them to give them two claws.