Chapter 164

Chapter 164 Daily life after Marriage 2

Yan Hechen couldn't figure out the exact location of Yinyue, they only knew that he was in Rongcheng County, which is under the capital of Rong Kingdom, and they had to find the rest by themselves.

Before she could enter the city gate, Yaoyao was hit by a chubby little girl. The little girl was not as high as her knees. She was walking staggeringly with a rattle in her hand. When she saw Yaoyao, she shouted inarticulately: "elder brother."

Yaoyao squatted down, touched her little head and said, "I'm not your brother."

The little girl seemed to understand, but also seemed to not understand Yaoyao's words, she just blinked at Yaoyao with watery eyes. When Rong Shen came back after buying the candied haws, the little girl's eyes lit up, and she started shouting 'big brother' again.

Rong Shen stuffed the candied gourd into Yaoyao's hands and glanced at the little girl, "Who is she calling brother?"

"It seems to be calling you."

People came and went at the gate of the city, but no one came to look for this little girl for a long time. Yan Hechen looked around, frowned and said, "She probably got lost with her family."

The child was too young, and they were ignorant to Yaoyao's inquiries. Except for calling 'brother' to call his parents, he didn't say anything else. There was no other way, Yaoyao had to take her into the city with her. If she couldn't find the child's family, she could only report to the officials.

"Is this your brother?"

"What's your name?" Yaoyao held the little girl in her arms and asked patiently as she walked.

The little girl clenched her rattle tightly, and it took a long time to say, "Little Xingxing."

"Little Xingxing?" Yaoyao responded quickly, "Is your name Xingxing?"

The little girl just nodded, when a voice came from not far away: "Xing'er!"

A young man in white hurriedly ran through the crowd, Yaoyao stopped, and saw the young man running close, with delicate features, with a vague sense of familiarity.

"Brother, brother!" Little Xingxing began to dance with joy.

The young man stopped to confirm that Yaoyao and the others were not bad people, he grinned and said gratefully, "Thank you for helping me find Xing'er."

The boy in front of him is Xiao Xingxing's brother. After talking, he learned that the two brothers and sisters came to Rongcheng County with their father to buy goods. Because the sister wanted to eat the candy man at the city gate, he originally wanted to take her sister to buy it and go back. In the blink of an eye, people are gone.

"Fortunately, I found it." The young man took his sister, took her into his arms and touched her little head.

Little Xingxing wrapped his arms around his neck, and the two siblings looked very close.

They met by chance. According to Yaoyao, these two brothers and sisters were nothing but dust in her long memory, and she forgot when she saw it, but for some reason, when the young man bid farewell to Yaoyao and left, Yaoyao suddenly stopped someone, "Wait a minute! "

The young man turned around in confusion, his clear eyes not yet infected by the world.

The more Yaoyao looked, the more familiar he felt, and she asked softly, "May I know your name?"

Rong Shen set his eyes on Yaoyao.

The young man was slightly startled, looked at Rong Shen and then at Yaoyao, he quickly curved his lips into a smile, and said very cheerfully, "It's in Xia Zhuangyuan."