Chapter 165

Chapter 165 The difficult spring period has come.

"..."

Yaoyao's spring has come.

As an ancient mythical beast, she usually doesn't have a spring period, but this time the spring comes for two months, and she is so embarrassed that she can't find a place to bury herself.

shame.

...it's really embarrassing.

The so-called spring period here is the period of love that may be locked. Retracting the animal body, it curled up on the couch and covered its eyes with its claws. It was so big that it took up the entire couch without shrinking, like a giant snow-white furry cat.

At this time, Rong Shen was taking a shower behind the curtain.

The water mist rose in the bathing hall, and the red curtains were dripping with water. Under the sound of ticking water, Rong Shen's figure was looming behind the gauze curtain, and the air was filled with rich and pleasant sandalwood incense.

"Is it really not coming?" A gentle and smiling voice came from the bathtub.

With his back to Yaoyao, Rong Shen submerged most of his body in the water to persuade him, "Washing, maybe you will feel more comfortable."

Yaoyao didn't even move, enduring the heat in her body and stubbornly balling herself into a ball. Rong Shen waited for a while, then called again, "Yaoyao?"

Yaoyao finally moved her big tail and spit out a few words in a muffled voice: "Don't worry about me."

Really M is so cute, and so pitiful.

With a low sigh, Rong Shen got up from the water, how could he really not care about her.

If you don't get what you understand for a long time, the more you endure, the more anxious you will be and the more you will lose your hair. In severe cases, you will be depressed and self-mutilating. Putting on a robe at random, Rong Shen lifted the gauze and walked towards Yaoyao. He sat on the edge of the couch and touched its furry head, coaxing softly, "It's alright, it's not ashamed."

For beasts, this is normal.

Rong Shen's body was very cold, after bathing, his whole body exuded a cool and fragrant breath, which was what Yaoyao needed most at this time. He just happened to be sitting beside it, his slender fingers weaving in its fluff, making it so comfortable that it couldn't help purring.

"Don't..." Yaoyao's ears drooped, and Rong Shen was quickly aroused.

Rong Shen originally wanted to massage Yaoyao, but Yaoyao was struggling a lot. Feeling her discomfort, Rong Shen stopped and leaned closer, asking gently, "What's wrong?"

"Where is the pain?"

He really cared about Yaoyao, and the worry in his eyes was real.

But in Yaoyao's eyes, at this time, Rong Shenmo had loose hair and loose robes, and his white skin and beautiful appearance were extremely attractive, like m pieces of delicious food.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"

Can't help it.

I can't stand it anymore.

If you can't bear it, then you can't bear it!

Yaoyao was embarrassed and embarrassed, but since the problem could not be solved after the embarrassment, she could only accept it with optimism. After all, she and Rong Shen are a couple who have worshipped the heavens and the earth. When she is in love, she will find her husband to solve it. What's wrong? !