Chapter 156-160

return
Male supporting, please don't blacken
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 156 Blackening 156% The ultimate big BOSS appears.

    "..."

    Two days later, Yunshan Secret Realm opened.

    The same as a hundred years ago, each of the six factions holds a piece of spiritual disk, which can be turned into a spiritual disk key after gathering, opening the door to the secret realm of Yunshan.

    This Immortal Sword Conference was managed by Yan Hechen, and Yue Qinghe handed over the spiritual disk fragments of the Misty Nine Moon Sect to him early on. Because they wanted to infiltrate the secret realm with Rong Shen and the others, Yan Hechen handed over the fragments of the spiritual disk to Yue Xuanzi, and used the pretext of seclusion to practice in the Wuji Hall. Tong Yaoyao and others hid in the dark place of the Burning Moon Hall.

    "Yue Xuanzi, it's your turn." Several factions took out the fragments of the spiritual disk.

    One hundred years later, Yue Xuanzi still looks like a child. Reducing his usual smile, today he was a little absent-minded while holding the fragments of the spiritual disk, and he always felt that something was not right.

    What's not quite right? Hearing the sound, Yue Xuanzi slowly took out the fragments of the spiritual disk and threw them into the void. As the magic circle descended, a huge vortex formed on the high platform, and the two hundred disciples who participated in the trial entered one by one.

    The three who were hiding in the dark quietly waited for the opportunity, seized the last gap, Rong Shen picked up Yaoyao and rushed towards the vortex of the secret realm at a very fast speed, followed by Yan and Chen.

    "What!"

    Swish -

    everyone saw the red and gold lights passing by, and when they took out their weapons, the lights had already entered the vortex of the secret realm.

    It was obviously a blink of an eye, but in the eyes of an 'old monster' like Yue Xuanzi, time seemed to be slowed down infinitely. In that blink of an eye, his eyes clearly saw the figure in the red light, a strand of black hair swayed to Yue Xuanzi's cheek, and the owner of the hair brushed past him very close, a face he was very familiar with.

    ...this is, it is Rong Shen!

    Yue Xuanzi opened his eyes wide, and when he reached out his hand to stop someone, he saw Yan and Chen walking by. In that short moment, Yan Hechen whispered, "Uncle Shi, cover for us."

    These stinky boys, it turns out that something is wrong here, what are they going to do? !

    Seeing them leap into the secret realm, Yue Xuanzi withdrew the hand he wanted to stop, and immediately blocked the vortex of the secret realm.

    "What happened?" He pretended to be confused.

    They were all the children he personally looked after. Although Yue Xuanzi was angry that Yan and Chen had lied to him, but knowing that he acted in a measured manner, there must be something to hide. The rest of the people didn't know the situation, so they were all blocked outside the secret. "It seems that someone broke in." "     I

    think there are demons who took the opportunity to make trouble! When the secret was opened, this is how the sect is protected?"

He said, but no one dared to go in to check. Some people were worried that the disciples who were undergoing the entry trial rolled up their sleeves and were about to chase in and arrest them. Under the tangled obstruction of the people around them, they could only watch the Secret Realm vortex close.