Chapter 136-140

return
Male supporting, please don't blacken
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 136 Blackened 136% of the souls that are about to shatter.

    "..." The

    demon world has a new owner.

    Different from Xiqing, a natural devil who originated in ancient times, Rong Shen stepped on Xiqing's corpse and sat on the devil's seat.

    The demon world, which has been in chaos for decades, has become lively again because of Rong Shen's appearance. Some big demons questioned that Rong Shen's magic pattern did not reach the magic seal, and he was not a real demon master. Rong Shen sat on the magic seat. Laughing while holding his forehead, he appeared in front of the big devil in the next second, and he took out his magic pill and crushed it.

    "The two worlds of demons and monsters have always respected the strong." As long as he was strong enough, as long as he could step on everyone's heads, he would be their master.

    "Everyone, do you have any objections?"

    No.

    In other words, no demons dared to object, because all demons who disobeyed Rongshen were killed by him.

    The hall of Xuanjin was full of corpses, and the expensive fur carpet was soaked with blood. Rong Shen wiped the blood from his fingers with a handkerchief, and his red eyes swept across the demons in the hall, seeing them bowing their heads and looking terrified. , the corners of his lips curled up in satisfaction.

    This is the nine secluded capital of the devil world, the imperial city and the devil palace of the devil world.

    This has become... Rong Shen's world.

    When Yaoyao woke up, the Illusory Continent had already changed.

    The bones in her body seemed to have been crushed by someone, Yaoyao struggled to open her eyelashes, and was quickly supported by someone gently.

    "Don't move." Rong Shen sat on the edge of the couch, holding her shoulders and slowly helping him up.

    Carefully avoiding the serious injury on Yaoyao's body, Rong Shen let her lean on him, rubbed her cheek and lowered his eyes to ask, "Is there anything uncomfortable?"

    Yaoyao felt uncomfortable everywhere.

    The crack in the soul was too wide to be repaired, Yaoyao was dizzy and weak at this time, and her bones felt like they were about to split. Facing Shang Rongshen's worried gaze, she tried her best to calm her breath, opened her mouth and spit out a word: "thirsty..."

    It hurts as long as it hurts.

    When Rong Shen brought warm water to her and fed her mouth by mouth, Yaoyao cuddled in Rong Shen's arms and softened her body. She could feel the pain, which showed that she was still alive.

    Rong Shen has always been aware of Yaoyao's soul split, and previously restricted her use of spiritual power everywhere, just because she was afraid that the gap between her soul would widen.

    The attack by Elder Meng and the others was too violent, that blow wounded Yaoyao's soul alive, when Yaoyao closed her eyes and meditated, she saw her broken soul, and under the densely packed tiny gaps, several cracked into the thickness of a finger. , this crack is difficult to repair even if Yaoyao ascends to the Blue Realm.

    She couldn't hide her current situation from Rong Shen. Rong Shen already knew her physical condition while she was in a coma.

    "Don't be afraid." Rong Shen now regarded her as a fragile item, he gently touched Yaoyao's hair and promised, "I will definitely find a way to nourish your soul for you."