Chapter 81-85

return
Male supporting, please don't blacken
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 81 Blackening 081% Gloomy Emperor Rong appears.

    The Imperial City is worthy of being the most prosperous city in Rongguo. Even at night, the streets are bustling and very lively, with lanterns hanging in the air, the streets are as bright as day, and the shouts of small vendors are endless.

    Yaoyao couldn't go out, so she climbed to the tall tree in the other courtyard, and looked at the night scene outside the courtyard to satisfy her hunger. She is like a canary imprisoned in the palace, longing for freedom but being bound by others.

    Rong Shen pushed open the door and came out. He looked up at the girl sitting on the tree and saw through her thoughts at a glance, "Want to go out?"

    Yaoyao muttered.

    As a spirit beast, she has excellent five senses. As long as she wants to, she can hear what the street vendors are shouting, and faintly smell the fragrance of food. She envied: "It's so lively outside, and the food is delicious."

    Rong Shen's clothes swayed, and he immediately answered, "Then you come down, I'll take you out to eat."

    "Really?" Yaoyao was moved.

    The little beast is very easy to kidnap, just because Rong Shen promised to take her out to play, when he opened his arms, Yaoyao jumped into his arms with great confidence.

    The heavy soft ball fell into his arms, and Rong Shen's arm firmly secured the person. Yaoyao stood on top of him like a koala, and wrapped her arms around Rong Shen's neck. Yaoyao looked forward to asking, "Where are we going to play     ?

    "

I'll accompany you wherever you want to go."

    Yaoyao thought: "Then let's go to that flower lantern street first, where there are many people and the most delicious food, and then go to visit that fairy lake, where the carriage passed by in the morning. At that time, I saw that there seemed to be a shop selling small animals, and there was a very cute lop-eared rabbit, I wanted to buy it as a pet."

    Rong Shen responded one by one, and he carried people into the room with such a gesture , "Then let's change clothes first?"

    Go out secretly, always wear a low-key dress.

    Yaoyao said yes, but suddenly she thought of something and asked: "...We go out like this, is it really okay?"

    "It's okay." Rong Shen didn't care.

    Although Eunuch Zheng left the Imperial Guard to watch them, Eunuch Zheng seemed to have forgotten that they were not ordinary people, but cultivators who could teleport with their swords. If they wanted to escape, these people could not stop them at all.

    Even so, Yaoyao still languished.

    She fell softly into Rong Shen's arms, and leaned on his shoulders and said, "Forget it."

    "I don't want to cause trouble for you." When

    they first came to the imperial city, Rong Shen was still tied as a prince. Words and deeds must be paid attention to. Since Eunuch Zheng reminded them not to go out before he left, there was a reason for him.

    Although Yaoyao really wanted to visit the imperial city, but she could distinguish the importance, so she gave up decisively.

    "Really not going?" Rong Shen carried her into the room and did not put Yaoyao down.