Chapter 161

Chapter 161 Blackening 161% The person she waited for is back.

    In the fifth year of Rongchang, the spring rain came.

    Outside Luohua City, four or five guards with knives ran wild in the rain, maintaining a pink skirt girl in the middle of them, and they stumbled and pulled them forward.

    "They're going to catch up."

    "The county master, run!"

    There were potholes in the mud in the forest, and the girl in the pink skirt accidentally stepped into the pothole, splashing water, and staggered to the ground.

    Whoosh—

    a sharp arrow pierced through the wind, accurately hitting the surrounding guards, the arrow pierced through the chest, blood was flowing, and in the blink of an eye, only the girl in the pink skirt was left alive.

    blah, blah.

    The rain kept falling, and several men in black appeared under the rain curtain.

    "No, don't..."

    The man in black was gradually approaching, surrounded by guards who died protecting her, the girl in the pink skirt was covered in blood, and couldn't help screaming, "Ah— "The

    leaves are rustling, and screams resounded through the forest.

    Not far away, a girl in red passed by holding an umbrella and swallowed two candied haws. She heard the screams and turned her head, her round eyes were moist, and her mouth was full.

    The girl in the pink skirt is called Nan Xuanxuan, and she is the princess of the Pearl County of Rongguo.

    Nan Xuanxuan thought that she was dead, but after the screams, there was only the sound of rain in the forest, and there was a strange silence in her ears.

    Ding Ding -

    there seems to be a bell.

    Nan Xuanxuan shrank into a ball, waiting for a long time without pain, she dared to quietly open her eyes, only to see all the men in black in front of her falling to the ground.

    What caught my eye was a beautiful flower umbrella with a bell hanging on it. Under the umbrella, someone stood with their back to her, with red clothes fluttering and black hair hanging down. The figure of that person was long and soft, mysterious and cold under the rain

    "You, who are you?" Nan Xuanxuan swallowed and trembled.

    In fact, she wanted to ask if this was a human being or a demon.

    According to rumors, the forest outside Luohua City has been haunted recently, and people often disappear and die. That's why Nan Xuanxuan brought her guards here. Designed ambush.

    What she's worried about now is that she just escaped the assassin's pursuit and met the monster in the woods, right?

    Nan Xuanxuan's heart was beating nervously, and her mind was full of the red-clothed ghost who turned around and revealed a wickedly smiling skeleton face.

    Ding ding, the bells on the umbrella body started to ring again, Nan Xuanxuan stared at the red shadow, and was ready to scream. Unexpectedly, the 'girl ghost' in red turned around, revealing the face of a fair-skinned and delicate girl. The 'girl ghost' had clear, half-curved eyes and a sweet smile, holding a flower umbrella in one hand, eating food and holding a candied gourd in the other hand, looking very Delicious look.