Chapter 61-65

return
Male supporting, please don't blacken
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 61 Blackening 061% Xiaobaihua's jealous journey.

    I don't want to be a brother... Then what?

    Yaoyao didn't understand the meaning of Rong Shen's words, and didn't think of his words in terms of love.

    "I don't understand." She replied weakly, followed by an 'ah' sound of realization.

    Rong Shen's body was tense, and when Yaoyao understood what he meant, Yaoyao pinched him angrily and said, "Do you still want me to call your master!"

    "Stop dreaming!"

    Rong Shen: " "..."

    He did have a lot of dreams recently, but they were really only dreams.

    "Forget it." Rong Shen pressed his forehead, and as his mind became clearer, he became more and more helpless. He could see clearly that Yaoyao at this time really only regarded him as a brother, and there was no relationship between men and women.

    Two hours later, Nan Mingzhu said that he was hungry and wanted to rest, and the three of them could only temporarily settle in a mountain forest.

    Yaoyao is not hungry, but doesn't mind eating some desserts. Seeing that Nan Mingzhu is clamoring that she is hungry but has no food, she kindly distributes her own snacks to her.

    "What kind of ring are you wearing, you can actually make food." Nan Mingzhu was surprised.

    Yaoyao didn't expect that she didn't even know about the storage ring, so she explained a few words casually, Nan Mingzhu understood, and immediately said, "Make a price!"

    "What?" Yaoyao was at a loss.

    Nan Mingzhu stared straight at the ring on her hand, "I think this ring is very suitable for my butterfly hairpin. If you ask for a price, I want this ring."

    Yaoyao was speechless, she felt that she would not She should be kind enough to send snacks to Nan Mingzhu. She turned around and was about to leave. Nan Mingzhu held on to her clothes and said, "Aren't you short of money? You can't pay whatever you want. Miss Ben has money!"

    Yan Hechen was fed up with her. Because he wanted Yaoyao to have a long memory, this time he was on the sidelines and did not interject. The air in the mountain forest was fresh, and Yan Hechen heard the faint sound of water on the tip of his ears, and simply chased after the sound of water.

    Seeing that Yan and Chen were getting angry, Yaoyao quickly waved Nan Mingzhu's hand away, knowing the stubborn nature of this young lady, so she quickly refused: "I won't sell it!"

    "I won't sell it for any amount of money you pay . ."

    After speaking, Yaoyao directly chased Yan Hechen's figure away, Rong Shen pursed his lips, stood against the tree and began to close his eyes.

    "Shi Shu!"

    "Shi Shu, wait for me." The path in the mountains and forests was rugged, and it took Yaoyao a while to catch up with Yan Hechen.

    There is a small stream here, Yan Hechen bent his knees and took a handful of clean water to wash his face, Yaoyao squatted beside him, and when he was done washing, he graciously took out a dry handkerchief and handed it to him, "Here."

    Shuizhu Shun As Yan Hechen's cheek tickled to the ground, Yan Hechen glanced at her, took the handkerchief and wiped his hands first, boasting, "It's rare to be considerate."