Chapter 146-150

return
Male supporting, please don't blacken
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 146 Blackening 146% of his little cat.

    A little embarrassing.

    Yaoyao wanted to open the window to breathe, but she didn't expect anyone outside the window. Anyone is fine, but it is this Zhuang Xingyuan who broke with her in the Misty Sect.

    The scenes from the past appeared one by one, and the face of the master in purple who was strategizing in his memory gradually distorted. In Wuji Hall, he questioned and mocked Yaoyao loudly, the last sentence 'Yaoyao, you are actually worse than me' broke her heart, and in the Hall of Heartlessness, he asked her in despair and collapse, "You didn't say, I didn't. Does the qualification make you sad?"

    Under the imperial city, Yaoyao's heart fell on Rong Shen, and he didn't pay much attention to Zhuang Xingyuan.

    This was the first time that the two of them were calmly facing each other, their eyes collided, Zhuang Xingyuan's red eyes were stunned, and Yaoyao was stunned for a while, she quietly put down her stretched arms, thinking: "This is Rong Shen's sent to monitor Hers?"

    It was just underground, Zhuang Xingyuan and Xiqing Demon Lord joined forces to harm Rong Shen, why did Rong Shen keep him?

    Just as he was about to close the window silently, Zhuang Xingyuan hurriedly said, "Wait a minute!"

    After taking a few steps forward, Zhuang Xingyuan stared at Yaoyao and asked, "Are you okay?"

    Yaoyao's hand to close the window stopped.

    Zhuang Xingyuan only knew that Yaoyao was killed by Xianmen, but did not understand how Rong Shen brought her back to life, and what was her current state.

    What he saw now was that Yaoyao was wearing Rong Shen's robe and her clothes were disheveled. Her originally round and lovely face was much thinner, her skin was pale, her cheeks and nose were stained with black dirt, and she was locked in the temple weakly. Poor, like a little beast that was only abandoned and abused.

    It turns out that Rong Shen took care of her like this!

    Zhuang Xing suppressed his anger and clenched his fists.

    Yaoyao didn't want to pay attention to him at first, but her rumbling stomach suggested that she should seize the opportunity. From Zhuang Xingyuan's point of view, the little girl's eyelashes fluttered and her lips murmured, and her ink-dyed fingers grabbed the window frame, as if she wanted to say something but didn't dare to say it.

    The dark red and luxurious robe was added to her body, which did not show Yaoyao's imposing manner. Instead, her skin was transparent and snow-white. Yaoyao closed her slightly open neckline, hesitated for a moment, and said, "Can you find some food for me?"

    She was too hungry, and Rong Shen didn't know how long it would take to come back.

    The red barrier is sturdy and lethal, and ordinary people cannot break it. If you can't break this barrier, Yaoyao can't get out, and Zhuang Xingyuan can't get in, let alone a hot meal.

    Although Yaoyao was transformed at this time, her inner alchemy was unstable and could not control her spiritual power, and there was a possibility of turning back into a beast body at any time.

    In order to make Yaoyao eat, Zhuang Xingyuan kept hitting the barrier wall with his demonic energy, and every time the magic was bounced back to himself.