Chapter 71-75

return
Male supporting, please don't blacken
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 71 Blackening 071% Officially announced that we are together.

    Yaoyao was walking, and suddenly found that the three men around her started walking in different directions. Yan and Chen moved forward, Zhuang Xingyuan turned to the left, and Rong Shen, who was beside her, began to walk slowly to the right.

    "Where are you going?" Yaoyao first grabbed Rong Shen, who was closest to her.

    Rong Shen ignored her, didn't even give her a look, he walked slowly to the right, as if being manipulated by something. Yaoyao walked around in front of him in a few steps, blocking his way with her arms, "Yun Jing!"

    Rong Shen's eyes were empty, as if he could not hear Yaoyao's voice, he avoided her and continued to walk forward. The same is true for Yan Hechen and Zhuang Xingyuan. What is the situation?

    Yaoyao used magic to imprison the three scattered people, and brought them together.

    "Come out!" She scolded in a loud voice, seeing that something evil had controlled the three of them.

    In the sea of ​​​​flowers, there is no wave, and nothing appears.

    Yaoyao waited for a while, and gathered her spiritual power to attack her surroundings. As her spiritual power fluctuated, an unprovoked yin wind arose in the sea of ​​flowers, and the surrounding red flowers rustled like surging blood.

    "It's strange, there are people who can't be fooled by my illusion." A female voice came from the void.

    Yaoyao looked up and saw a human face appearing out of thin air, with long eyes and red lips. The woman squeezed most of her body out of the air, leaned in front of Yaoyao and asked, "Who are you?"

    Yaoyao saw the woman His pupils were dark red, and he said vigilantly: "You are a demon." The

    woman giggled, "What about a demon? What about a demon, after all, all those who have entered my nightmare realm will not want to come out alive."

    "So , did they enter the illusion you created?" Yaoyao understood.

    Secretly gathering the skills to kill, she looked up at the Nightmare, "Then you know why I didn't enter your fantasy?"

    "Why?" The Nightmare was confident that she couldn't escape from the palm of her hand and floated lightly on her body. Shake before.

    Yaoyao restrained her nervousness, and when the Nightmare was close to her, she used a set of spells with her hands to smash the Nightmare fiercely, "Because I was born to defeat you!"

    "Ah—" The Nightmare screamed Leaving Yaoyao, the green spell smashed on it like a flame, burning her skin wantonly.

    "How dare you!"

    Nightmare's body trembled, almost unable to maintain its human form, it roared towards Yaoyao, "I'm going to kill you!"

    Nightmare is a pure demon, and its most powerful thing is to lay down The illusion uses the illusion to control people, not a demon with extremely strong combat power. Yaoyao was also fortunate that she encountered a Nightmare, she would not be able to beat it with other Demons, but she could overcome this Nightmare.

    As long as you are a human being, you will have desires, and the Nightmare Demon relies on this to draw people into the fantasy realm, but Yaoyao is not a human being, she is a divine beast from ancient times. Chimi beast is not only invulnerable to all poisons, its blood also has the effect of purifying evil spirits, so the illusion of the beast does not work for her at all.