Chapter 11-15

return
Male supporting, please don't blacken
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 11 Blackening 011% I don't want to change the owner.

    If Rong Shen didn't open the door, he would not be that innocent and kind little white flower.

    After all, she was the little junior sister he pampered and loved since childhood.

    Like the original text that Yaoyao saw, this time Bai Li came to beg Rong Shen to save Zi Lian. She didn't dare to tell others the truth, so she could only come to ask Rong Shen for help to find someone in the forbidden area.

    After changing her domineering and self-willedness last time, at this time, her face was pale and crying into rabbit eyes, and she begged pitifully: "Senior brother, come with me, if senior sister and the others find Zi Lian first, Li'er will be punished. "

    It's about the safety of the same family, even if Rong Shen doesn't agree with Bai Li's actions, now he can only follow her into the forbidden area to find someone. Yaoyao knew that she could not persuade Rong Shen to return, so she could only lie on his shoulders and said in a sullen voice, "I'll go with you."     Rong

    Shen disagreed, "You stay here."

In ancient times, it is said that Ling Yuezun, who founded the Misty Sect, built the sect here in order to suppress this secret realm. The imprisoned inside are all vicious demons and ghosts.

    It was too dangerous in there, Rong Shen didn't want Yaoyao to go in with him to take risks, but Yaoyao hugged his neck tightly and insisted, "I can help you!"

    "Yes, senior brother, there is it. Here, we can find Zi Lian faster."

    Bai Li had finished copying the Book of Ten Thousand Beasts, and naturally knew that Jiu Mi Beast had a keen sense of smell, so she brought Zi Lian's jewelry when she came, and held it between Yaoyao's nose and coaxed softly: " Be good, my sister will rely on you for help."

    Rong Shen was persuaded and could only instruct: "Hide in my arms for a while, don't run around."

    Yaoyao, who was already annoyed, became even more angry when she heard this. , No matter how much it talks, Rongshen will not be shaken, how could Bai Li let him let it go with a single word?

    "Xiao Baihua hates it the most!" Throwing the jewelry back on Bai Li, Yaoyao hid in Rong Shen's clothes angrily.

    Rong Shen did not hear what Yaoyao said, and was eager to save people, he quickly followed Bai Li to the secret forbidden area, and when he entered the forest, Bai Li huddled and leaned beside Rong Shen, saying softly, "Senior brother. , I'm afraid."

    She just dangled at the entrance of the woods and didn't dare to go deep.

    Just as Rong Shen was about to appease Bai Li, Yaoyao's little head popped out of his arms and pointed in a direction with her claws: "She went inside."

    "What?!" Bai Li stopped abruptly, As if frightened.

    "Which disciple in the sect doesn't know, this secret forbidden area can't be intruded, how dare she run inside!" Bai Li stomped his feet angrily, not expecting Zi Lian to be so stupid.

    "Senior brother, what should I do, there is..." Bai Li's lips moved, not daring to continue speaking.

    She was so afraid of it that she couldn't move forward because of her childhood memories. Knowing the reason for her fear, Rong Shen softened his tone inexplicably, "Just stay here."